The Colorado Buffaloes (12-4, 4-2 Pac-12) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to build on a five-game home winning streak when they host the No. 16 USC Trojans (14-2, 4-2 Pac-12) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 137.
USC vs. Colorado Predictions
USC vs. Colorado Betting Odds
USC vs. Colorado Last 10 Games
- USC covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- USC’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Trojans games averaged 138.6 total points, 1.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Trojans have a points-per-game average 1.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Colorado has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Colorado games have gone over the set total three times.
- The Buffaloes’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.4 points scored. That’s 0.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Buffaloes’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 67.1, 4.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
USC vs. Colorado Betting Trends
- USC has put together a 6-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Trojans have gone 6-8 against the spread.
- This season, eight of USC’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Trojans average 9.3 more points per game (75.4) than the Buffaloes allow (66.1).
- USC has a 6-6 record against the spread and an 11-2 record overall when putting up more than 66.1 points.
- Colorado is 7-10-1 against the spread this season.
- The Buffaloes are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Colorado’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 18 chances this year.
- The Buffaloes score an average of 71.4 points per game, 7.9 more points than the 63.5 the Trojans allow.
- When it scores more than 63.5 points, Colorado is 4-4-1 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
USC vs. Colorado Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 USC games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 137 points.
- This season, seven of Colorado’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 137 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.8 points per game, 9.8 points more than the over/under of 137 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 129.6 points per game, 7.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Trojans have seen a 140.1 average over/under in their games this season, 3.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.3 points more than the average over/under in Buffaloes’ games this season (136.7 points).
USC Team Leaders
- Isaiah Mobley: 15.3 PTS, 9.2 REB, 47.8 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (28-for-63)
- Drew Peterson: 11.1 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
- Chevez Goodwin: 13 PTS, 7.1 REB, 63.6 FG%
- Boogie Ellis: 12.6 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (25-for-74)
- Agbonkpolo: 7.8 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (10-for-44)
Colorado Team Leaders
- Jabari Walker: 13.1 PTS, 8.5 REB, 45.9 FG%, 23.4 3PT% (11-for-47)
- Evan Battey: 12.3 PTS, 53.6 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (12-for-27)
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: 11.1 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (19-for-56)
- Tristan da Silva: 8.8 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
- Nique Clifford: 6.2 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 31 3PT% (9-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.