The Air Force Falcons (8-7, 1-3 MWC) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the UNLV Rebels (10-7, 2-2 MWC) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at Clune Arena as 6-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 125.5.
UNLV vs. Air Force Predictions
UNLV vs. Air Force Betting Odds
UNLV vs. Air Force Last 10 Games
- UNLV has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- UNLV’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The Rebels’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.8 points scored. That’s 11.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Rebels have scored 3.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Air Force has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Air Force’s past 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Falcons games averaged 125.5 points, equal to this matchup’s over/under.
- The Falcons’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 57.2, 2.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UNLV vs. Air Force Betting Trends
- UNLV is 12-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 6 points or more so far this season, the Rebels went 4-3 against the spread.
- This season, seven of UNLV’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The 71.7 points per game the Rebels average are 10.7 more points than the Falcons give up (61).
- When UNLV puts up more than 61 points, it is 6-6 against the spread and 9-4 overall.
- Air Force has registered a 12-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Falcons have an ATS record of 8-0 when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This season, four of Air Force’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Falcons put up an average of 59.3 points per game, 6.2 fewer points than the 65.5 the Rebels allow.
- Air Force is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 65.5 points.
UNLV vs. Air Force Over/Under Trends
- UNLV and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (125.5 points) 12 times this season.
- Five of Air Force’s games ended with a combined score higher than 125.5 points this season.
- The Rebels average 71.7 points per game against the Falcons’ 59.3, totaling 5.5 points over the game’s total of 125.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 126.5 points per game, one more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Rebels have seen a 136.2 over/under in their games this season, 10.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.6 points separates the average total points bet in Falcons’ games (126.1 points) and this game’s over/under (125.5 points).
UNLV Team Leaders
- Bryce Hamilton: 18.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.6 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (34-for-107)
- Royce Hamm Jr.: 9.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 47.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
- Donovan Williams: 14.3 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (23-for-52)
- Jordan McCabe: 5.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.2 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (20-for-62)
- Michael Nuga: 6.8 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
Air Force Team Leaders
- Ethan Taylor: 9.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 40.3 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (19-for-59)
- A.J. Walker: 16.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.6 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (32-for-77)
- Nikc Jackson: 6.7 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (10-for-23)
- Jake Heidbreder: 8.9 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (22-for-56)
- Joseph Octave: 7.5 PTS, 44 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.