The UIC Flames (7-8, 3-3 Horizon) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Northern Kentucky Norse (6-9, 2-4 Horizon) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at Credit Union 1 Arena as 4-point favorites. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 138.5.
UIC vs. Northern Kentucky Predictions
UIC vs. Northern Kentucky Betting Odds
UIC vs. Northern Kentucky Last 10 Games
- UIC has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- UIC and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Flames’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 136 points scored. That’s 2.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Flames have scored 1.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Northern Kentucky has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Northern Kentucky’s past 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Norse games averaged 138.5 points, equal to this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Norse have scored 3.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
UIC vs. Northern Kentucky Betting Trends
- UIC has compiled an 8-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Flames are winless against the spread when they have played as 4-point favorites or more (0-3).
- UIC games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Flames put up 69.7 points per game, just 0.4 more points than the 69.3 the Norse give up.
- UIC is 4-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall when scoring more than 69.3 points.
- Northern Kentucky is 6-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Norse have a perfect 4-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- This season, five of Northern Kentucky’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Norse score an average of 69.1 points per game, just 1.2 fewer points than the 70.3 the Flames give up to opponents.
- Northern Kentucky is 1-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it scores more than 70.3 points.
UIC vs. Northern Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- Seven UIC games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 138.5 points.
- This season, six games Northern Kentucky played finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.8 points per game, 0.3 points more than the point total of 138.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s over/under is 1.1 fewer points than the 139.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Flames have seen a 135.3 average over/under in their games this season, 3.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (138.5 points) and the average total points bet in Norse’s games (138.4 points) this season.
UIC Team Leaders
- Damaria Franklin: 17 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.6 STL, 45.1 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (22-for-76)
- Kevin Johnson: 13.5 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.9 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (26-for-76)
- Zion Griffin: 10.9 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
- Jalen Warren: 8.1 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 25 3PT% (9-for-36)
- Michael Diggins: 6.2 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 47.2 FG%, 15 3PT% (3-for-20)
Northern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Sam Vinson: 10.2 PTS, 2.3 STL, 36.9 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (22-for-60)
- Marques Warrick: 13.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34.3 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (30-for-96)
- Trevon Faulkner: 12.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.4 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (31-for-87)
- Adrian Nelson: 7.5 PTS, 8.5 REB, 60.9 FG%
- Chris Brandon: 4.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 59.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.