The UCSD Tritons (8-8, 2-3 Big West) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to continue a six-game home winning streak when they host the Long Beach State Beach (6-9, 2-1 Big West) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is 142.5 in the matchup.
UCSD vs. Long Beach State Predictions
UCSD vs. Long Beach State Betting Odds
UCSD vs. Long Beach State Last 10 Games
- UCSD is 3-7 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 UCSD games has gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Tritons games averaged 5.7 fewer points (136.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Tritons have scored 5.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Long Beach State covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Long Beach State’s past 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The last 10 Beach games averaged 145.3 total points, 2.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Beach’s per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 63.5, 10.0 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UCSD vs. Long Beach State Betting Trends
- UCSD has gone 11-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tritons have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- UCSD’s games have gone over the total six times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 69.6 points per game the Tritons put up are 7.5 fewer points than the Beach give up (77.1).
- When UCSD scores more than 77.1 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Long Beach State has gone 11-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Beach have gone 10-1 against the spread.
- This season, eight of Long Beach State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Beach put up an average of 73.5 points per game, 6.7 more points than the 66.8 the Tritons give up.
- Long Beach State is 5-3 against the spread and 5-5 overall when it scores more than 66.8 points.
UCSD vs. Long Beach State Over/Under Trends
- UCSD and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (142.5 points) four times this season.
- There have been eight Long Beach State games that have ended with a combined score higher than 142.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.1 points per game, 0.6 points more than the point total of 142.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 143.9 points per game, 1.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Tritons games is 138.2 points, 4.3 fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- Beach’s games have a total points bet of 146.4 points this season, 3.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
UCSD Team Leaders
- Toni Rocak: 15.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.8 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
- Francis Nwaokorie: 10.8 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- Jake Killingsworth: 7.6 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 46.6 3PT% (27-for-58)
- Bryce Pope: 11.7 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Jace Roquemore: 7.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.8 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
Long Beach State Team Leaders
- Joel Murray: 15.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
- Aboubacar Traore: 6.7 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.3 BLK, 64.6 FG%
- Jadon Jones: 9.0 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 44.3 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (25-for-69)
- Colin Slater: 12.1 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (29-for-76)
- Jordan Roberts: 8.9 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.