The No. 9 UCLA Bruins (12-2, 3-1 Pac-12) are 9.5-point favorites as they look to build on a five-game road win streak when they take on the Utah Utes (8-10, 1-7 Pac-12) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at Jon M. Huntsman Center. The game airs at 11:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144.
UCLA vs. Utah Predictions
UCLA vs. Utah Betting Odds
UCLA vs. Utah Last 10 Games
- UCLA is 9-1 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- UCLA’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The Bruins’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.5 points scored. That’s 0.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Bruins have a points-per-game average 1.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Utah covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Utes games averaged 141.2 total points, 2.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Utes have a 68.5 points-per-game average, 2.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
UCLA vs. Utah Betting Trends
- UCLA has put together a 6-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 9.5 points or more, the Bruins are 3-5-1 against the spread.
- This season, seven of UCLA’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The 75.0 points per game the Bruins record are 5.7 more points than the Utes allow (69.3).
- UCLA has a 4-5-1 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall when scoring more than 69.3 points.
- Utah has registered a 12-5-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Utes have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Utah games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The Utes score an average of 70.7 points per game, 8.6 more points than the 62.1 the Bruins give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.1 points, Utah is 5-7-1 against the spread and 7-7 overall.
UCLA vs. Utah Over/Under Trends
- UCLA and its opponents have combined to exceed Thursday’s over/under of 144 points eight times this season.
- This season, seven of Utah’s games have ended with a score higher than 144 points.
- The total for the matchup of 144 is 1.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bruins (75.0 points per game) and the Utes (70.7 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 131.4 points per game, 12.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Bruins games is 142.9 points, 1.1 fewer than the over/under of 144 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.4 points more than the average over/under in Utes’ games this season (138.6 points).
UCLA Team Leaders
- Johnny Juzang: 17.2 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (25-for-69)
- Tyger Campbell: 12.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.7 FG%, 47.3 3PT% (26-for-55)
- Jules Bernard: 13.2 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (22-for-63)
- Jaime Jaquez Jr.: 12.2 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Myles Johnson: 4.7 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 61 FG%
Utah Team Leaders
- Branden Carlson: 11.5 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 51.6 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Rollie Worster: 7.7 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
- Marco Anthony: 7.6 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Both Gach: 10.2 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Riley Battin: 5.7 PTS, 34 FG%, 23.4 3PT% (11-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.