The CSU Fullerton Titans (9-5, 3-0 Big West) are 7.5-point underdogs as they look to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the UC Irvine Anteaters (6-5, 1-1 Big West) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at Bren Events Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 131 points.
UC Irvine vs. CSU Fullerton Predictions
UC Irvine vs. CSU Fullerton Betting Odds
|UC Irvine||-7.5||131 points|
UC Irvine vs. CSU Fullerton Betting Trends
- UC Irvine has covered the spread in a game five times this season (5-5-0).
- The Anteaters are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- UC Irvine’s games have gone over the total twice out of 10 chances this season.
- The 67.3 points per game the Anteaters average are the same as the Titans allow.
- When UC Irvine puts up more than 67.6 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- CSU Fullerton has covered the spread nine times in 12 games with a set spread.
- The Titans are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This season, CSU Fullerton’s games have hit the over six times out of 12 chances.
- The Titans put up 14.3 more points per game (73.1) than the Anteaters allow (58.8).
- CSU Fullerton is 6-2-1 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it scores more than 58.8 points.
UC Irvine vs. CSU Fullerton Over/Under Trends
- UC Irvine and its opponents have combined to score more than 131 points in a game just twice this season.
- This season, eight games CSU Fullerton played finished with a combined score higher than 131 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.4 points per game, 9.4 points more than the over/under of 131 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 4.6 fewer points than the 126.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Anteaters games is 132.3 points, 1.3 more than the over/under of 131 points for this contest.
- Titans’ games have a total points bet of 139.3 points this season, 8.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
UC Irvine Team Leaders
- Collin Welp: 15 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Austin Johnson: 6.1 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 46.4 FG%
- Justin Hohn: 6.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.5 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- JC Butler: 7.2 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (7-for-16)
- DJ Davis: 7.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 18.8 PTS, 7.7 REB, 54.8 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Damari Milstead: 9.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 43.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Vincent Lee: 9.9 PTS, 58.7 FG%
- Dante Maddox Jr.: 10 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.7 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.6 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (15-for-57)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.