The UC Davis Aggies (7-5, 1-1 Big West) visit the CSU Northridge Matadors (5-10, 1-3 Big West) in a matchup of Big West teams at Matadome, starting at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 20, 2022. The Aggies are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is 134.
UC Davis vs. CSU Northridge Predictions
UC Davis vs. CSU Northridge Betting Odds
|UC Davis||-2.5||134 points|
UC Davis vs. CSU Northridge Betting Trends
- UC Davis has covered the spread four times in 10 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Aggies have an ATS record of 3-3.
- UC Davis’ games have gone over the total five times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Aggies score 70.8 points per game, just 1.5 more points than the 69.3 the Matadors give up.
- When UC Davis puts up more than 69.3 points, it is 5-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- CSU Northridge is 11-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this year, the Matadors went 9-1 against the spread.
- CSU Northridge’s games have gone over the total five times this year.
- The Matadors score 7.0 fewer points per game (61.1) than the Aggies give up to opponents (68.1).
- CSU Northridge has put together a 2-2 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record in games it scores more than 68.1 points.
UC Davis vs. CSU Northridge Over/Under Trends
- This season, UC Davis and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 134 points eight times.
- In CSU Northridge’s 15 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 134.
- Together, the two teams combine for 131.9 points per game, 2.1 points fewer than the point total of 134 for this contest.
- The 137.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.4 more than the 134 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Aggies games is 139 points, five more than the over/under of 134 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is two points fewer than the average over/under in Matadors’ games this season (136 points).
UC Davis Team Leaders
- Elijah Pepper: 15.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (28-for-67)
- Ezra Manjon: 14.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.7 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Christian Anigwe: 11.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 63.5 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Caleb Fuller: 11.4 PTS, 43 FG%, 40 3PT% (18-for-45)
- Kane Milling: 6.4 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
CSU Northridge Team Leaders
- Elijah Hardy: 10.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 35.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Atin Wright: 12.6 PTS, 33.7 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (21-for-80)
- Onyi Eyisi: 10.3 PTS, 56.6 FG%
- Brendan Harrick: 7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 34.7 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (16-for-58)
- Christian Gray: 4.8 PTS, 41.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.