The Troy Trojans (12-5, 3-1 Sun Belt) visit the UL Monroe Warhawks (10-8, 2-4 Sun Belt) in a matchup of Sun Belt teams at Fant-Ewing Coliseum, beginning at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 20, 2022. The Trojans are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under in the matchup is 144.
Troy vs. UL Monroe Predictions
Troy vs. UL Monroe Betting Odds
Troy vs. UL Monroe Last 10 Games
- Troy covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Troy games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The past 10 Trojans games averaged 8.5 fewer points (135.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Trojans are scoring 4.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- UL Monroe is 6-4 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- UL Monroe and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Warhawks games averaged 142.6 total points, 1.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Warhawks have scored 3.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 76.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Troy vs. UL Monroe Betting Trends
- Troy has registered a 7-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Trojans have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Troy’s games have hit the over seven times out of 14 chances.
- The 72.2 points per game the Trojans record are the same as the Warhawks allow.
- Troy has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when putting up more than 76.3 points.
- UL Monroe has covered the spread 13 times in 15 games with a set spread.
- The Warhawks have an ATS record of 8-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- UL Monroe’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Warhawks put up an average of 76.8 points per game, 12.4 more points than the 64.4 the Trojans give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 64.4 points, UL Monroe is 6-5 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
Troy vs. UL Monroe Over/Under Trends
- Four Troy games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 144 points.
- A total of 10 of UL Monroe’s games finished with a combined score higher than 144 points this season.
- The Trojans average 72.2 points per game against the Warhawks’ 76.8, amounting to 5.0 points over the contest’s point total of 144.
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.7 points per game, 3.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Trojans games is 8.8 points fewer than the over/under of 144 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 1.1 points more than the average over/under in Warhawks’ games this season (142.9 points).
Troy Team Leaders
- Duke Deen: 9.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.4 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (33-for-102)
- Efe Odigie: 11.3 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Zay Williams: 8.1 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
- Desmond Williams: 8.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.2 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (32-for-84)
- Khalyl Waters: 6.9 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
UL Monroe Team Leaders
- Russell Harrison: 13.6 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (41-for-102)
- Andre Jones: 13.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.3 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (7-for-32)
- Elijah Gonzales: 6.9 PTS, 2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- Thomas Howell: 9.2 PTS, 58.8 FG%
- Koreem Ozier: 12.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.