The Towson Tigers (13-5, 4-1 CAA) are 9-point favorites as they look to build on a four-game home winning streak when they host the Charleston (SC) Cougars (9-6, 1-2 CAA) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at SECU Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 150 points.
Towson vs. Charleston (SC) Predictions
Towson vs. Charleston (SC) Betting Odds
Towson vs. Charleston (SC) Last 10 Games
- Towson has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Towson’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 135.5 total points, 14.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Tigers have scored 1.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Charleston (SC) has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Charleston (SC) and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Cougars games averaged 149.9 total points, 0.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Cougars have scored 3.0 fewer points per contest compared to their 78.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Towson vs. Charleston (SC) Betting Trends
- Towson is 11-6-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9-point favorites or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Towson games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The 72.5 points per game the Tigers average are the same as the Cougars allow.
- Towson is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 77.1 points.
- Charleston (SC) has covered the spread nine times over 17 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 9-point underdogs or more, the Cougars have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Charleston (SC)’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Cougars score an average of 78.1 points per game, 13.7 more points than the 64.4 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- Charleston (SC) has put together an 8-6 ATS record and a 9-5 overall record in games it scores more than 64.4 points.
Towson vs. Charleston (SC) Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of Towson’s 18 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 150 points.
- In Charleston (SC)’s 17 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 150.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.6 points per game, 0.6 points more than the over/under of 150 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 8.5 fewer points than the 141.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Tigers have seen a 137.3 average over/under in their games this season, 12.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 1.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Cougars’ games this season (151.6 points).
Towson Team Leaders
- Cameron Holden: 14.5 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.8 STL, 47.1 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
- Nicolas Timberlake: 13.4 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (36-for-94)
- Terry Nolan Jr.: 10.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 35.9 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (17-for-70)
- Charles Thompson: 7.7 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 55.6 FG%
- James Gibson: 11.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.2 FG%, 46.5 3PT% (40-for-86)
Charleston (SC) Team Leaders
- Dimitrius Underwood: 10.3 PTS, 2.4 STL, 39.5 FG%, 11.8 3PT% (2-for-17)
- John Meeks: 15.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Reyne Smith: 12.5 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (44-for-115)
- Brenden Tucker: 11.1 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (25-for-57)
- Ben Burnham: 7.1 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 37 3PT% (10-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.