The Texas A&M-CC Islanders (14-4, 1-0 Southland) are at home in Southland play against the McNeese Cowboys (7-11, 1-0 Southland) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The Islanders are favored by 9.5 points in the game. The point total in the matchup is 144.5.
Texas A&M-CC vs. McNeese Predictions
Texas A&M-CC vs. McNeese Betting Odds
|Texas A&M-CC||-9.5||144.5 points|
Texas A&M-CC vs. McNeese Last 10 Games
- Texas A&M-CC covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Texas A&M-CC games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The Islanders’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 145.9 points scored. That’s 1.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Islanders are scoring 4.0 points less per game compared to their season average.
- McNeese is 2-8 overall and 7-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 McNeese games have gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Cowboys games averaged 1.4 more points (145.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Cowboys have scored 7.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 76.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Texas A&M-CC vs. McNeese Betting Trends
- Texas A&M-CC has registered a 10-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Islanders are 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Texas A&M-CC games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Islanders record 6.2 more points per game (79.7) than the Cowboys give up (73.5).
- Texas A&M-CC is 6-0 against the spread and 9-0 overall when scoring more than 73.5 points.
- McNeese has covered the spread 10 times over 13 games with a set spread.
- The Cowboys are a perfect 8-0 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- McNeese’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Cowboys score an average of 76.9 points per game, 9.2 more points than the 67.7 the Islanders allow.
- When it scores more than 67.7 points, McNeese is 2-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
Texas A&M-CC vs. McNeese Over/Under Trends
- Eight Texas A&M-CC games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 144.5 points.
- There have been seven McNeese games that have finished with a combined score higher than 144.5 points this season.
- The Islanders average 79.7 points per game against the Cowboys’ 76.9, amounting to 12.1 points over the game’s over/under of 144.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 141.2 points per game, 3.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Islanders have seen a 142.8 average over/under in their games this season, 1.7 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Cowboys’ games have a total points bet of 145.9 points this season, 1.4 points more than the over/under for this game.
Texas A&M-CC Team Leaders
- Isaac Mushila: 14.6 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 61.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Terrion Murdix: 7.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 46.9 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Trey Tennyson: 12.6 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (41-for-105)
- Jalen Jackson: 7.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.2 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- Simeon Fryer: 8.2 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (24-for-56)
McNeese Team Leaders
- Myles Lewis: 11.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.7 FG%
- Christian Shumate: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (4-for-24)
- Brendan Medley-Bacon: 9.9 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 55.2 FG%
- Kellon Taylor: 10.2 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 18.5 3PT% (5-for-27)
- Zach Scott: 8.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.8 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (31-for-79)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.