The Tennessee Titans are 3-point favorites as they enter a showdown against the Cincinnati Bengals in the AFC Divisional round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs on January 22, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET on CBS. The contest has an over/under of 46.5 points.
Titans vs. Bengals Predictions
Titans vs. Bengals Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Titans and Bengals: Last Three Games
- Tennessee covered the spread twice in its past three contests while putting up a 3-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past three Titans games surpassed the set total once.
- The Titans’ last three outings have ended with an average of 43.2 points scored. That’s 3.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Cincinnati is a perfect 3-0-0 against the spread in its last three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- In all of those games, the final combined score was under the set total.
- The Bengals’ past three games have ended with an average of 44.8 points scored. That’s 1.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Titans and Bengals: Betting Trends
- Tennessee has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-7-0).
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Titans have gone 4-5 against the spread.
- This season, Tennessee’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Titans have been the moneyline favorite nine total times this season. They’ve gone 6-3 in those games.
- Tennessee has a 4-2 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -166 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Titans’ implied win probability is 62.4%.
- Cincinnati is 11-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bengals are 6-0 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This year, eight of Cincinnati’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Bengals have won five of the nine games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Cincinnati has won three of its four games when they’re the underdog by at least +142 on the moneyline.
- Tennessee and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (46.5 points) eight times this season.
- There have been 10 Cincinnati games that have ended with a combined score over 46.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 51.7 points per game, 5.2 points more than the point total of 46.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 42.9 points per game, 3.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Titans games is 47.8 points, 1.3 more than the over/under of 46.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.3 points separates this matchup’s over/under (46.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bengals’ games (46.2 points) this season.
Titans Players to Watch
- Ryan Tannehill is the 15th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 12th-best fantasy quarterback with 268.4 fantasy points (15.8 per game).
- A.J. Brown’s 117.9 total fantasy points (an average of 6.9 per game), are enough to place him 97th overall and 32nd among receivers.
- So far this season, D’Onta Foreman averages 9.4 fantasy points per game on the way to 84.9 total fantasy points. That makes him the 151st-ranked fantasy player overall and the 50th-ranked running back.
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine is working on the 181st-ranked fantasy season (64th among receivers) with 69.6 fantasy points, averaging 4.1 per game.
Bengals Players to Watch
- So far this season, Joe Burrow is the ninth-best fantasy player overall this season and the eighth-best fantasy quarterback with 314.2 fantasy points (18.5 per game).
- Joe Mixon has collected total 245.9 fantasy points this year (14.5 per game), which make him the third-ranked running back and the 19th-ranked player overall.
- Ja’Marr Chase averages 13.2 fantasy points per game on the way to 223.6 total fantasy points. That makes him the 26th-ranked fantasy player overall and the third-ranked receiver.
- Tee Higgins’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 18th among receivers and 74th overall with 143.1 points (8.4 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.