The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (4-12, 1-2 OVC) are at home in OVC play against the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (7-9, 1-2 OVC) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Golden Eagles are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
Tennessee Tech vs. SIU-Edwardsville Predictions
Tennessee Tech vs. SIU-Edwardsville Betting Odds
|Tennessee Tech||-2.5||141.5 points|
Tennessee Tech vs. SIU-Edwardsville Last 10 Games
- Tennessee Tech has a 1-9 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Tennessee Tech games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Golden Eagles games averaged 141.5 points, which equals this matchup’s point total.
- The Golden Eagles’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 5.0 points lower than their season-long average.
- SIU-Edwardsville has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- SIU-Edwardsville’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The Cougars’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.1 points scored. That’s 4.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Cougars have a 68.7 points-per-game average, 0.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
Tennessee Tech vs. SIU-Edwardsville Betting Trends
- Tennessee Tech has registered a 9-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Golden Eagles are winless against the spread when they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more (0-2).
- Games involving Tennessee Tech have hit the over nine times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Golden Eagles average 73.1 points per game, 6.6 more points than the 66.5 the Cougars give up.
- When Tennessee Tech totals more than 66.5 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
- SIU-Edwardsville has put together a 12-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Cougars are a perfect 9-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, six of SIU-Edwardsville’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Cougars’ 68.6 points per game are 5.4 fewer points than the 74.0 the Golden Eagles allow.
- SIU-Edwardsville is 4-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 74.0 points.
Tennessee Tech vs. SIU-Edwardsville Over/Under Trends
- Tennessee Tech and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (141.5 points) 11 times this season.
- This season, five of SIU-Edwardsville’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- The Golden Eagles average 73.1 points per game against the Cougars’ 68.6, amounting to 0.2 points over the contest’s over/under of 141.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 1.0 fewer point than the 140.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Golden Eagles have seen a 142.2 average over/under in their games this season, 0.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 3.4 points more than the average over/under in Cougars’ games this season (138.1 points).
Tennessee Tech Team Leaders
- Jr. Clay: 11.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 32.5 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (21-for-86)
- Keishawn Davidson: 10.8 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (29-for-66)
- Mamoudou Diarra: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 46.2 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (20-for-54)
- Kenny White Jr.: 8.8 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (13-for-29)
- Amadou Sylla: 5.9 PTS, 63.1 FG%
SIU-Edwardsville Team Leaders
- Ray’Sean Taylor: 16.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.2 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (34-for-100)
- Shaun Doss: 11.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.7 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (10-for-43)
- Shamar Wright: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.5 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (14-for-50)
- Courtney Carter: 6.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.8 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (8-for-32)
- Deejuan Pruitt: 9.4 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.