The Tarleton State Texans (8-11, 3-3 WAC) are 5.5-point favorites as they try to extend a six-game home win streak when they square off against the Cal Baptist Lancers (11-6, 1-3 WAC) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at Wisdom Gym. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 131.5.
Tarleton State vs. Cal Baptist Predictions
Tarleton State vs. Cal Baptist Betting Odds
|Tarleton State||-5.5||131.5 points|
Tarleton State vs. Cal Baptist Last 10 Games
- Tarleton State is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Tarleton State games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Texans games averaged 6.8 fewer points (124.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Texans’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Cal Baptist covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Cal Baptist games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The Lancers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 144.2 points scored. That’s 12.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Lancers have a 68.7 points-per-game average, 5.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Tarleton State vs. Cal Baptist Betting Trends
- Tarleton State has put together a 13-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Texans have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Tarleton State’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Texans put up 64 points per game, just 2.4 fewer points than the 66.4 the Lancers allow.
- Tarleton State is 4-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 66.4 points.
- Cal Baptist has covered the spread in a game nine times this year (9-5-0).
- The Lancers are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Cal Baptist’s games have hit the over six times out of 14 chances.
- The Lancers average 9.4 more points per game (74.6) than the Texans give up to opponents (65.2).
- When it scores more than 65.2 points, Cal Baptist is 5-4 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
Tarleton State vs. Cal Baptist Over/Under Trends
- Six Tarleton State games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 131.5 points.
- There have been 10 Cal Baptist games that have ended with a combined score higher than 131.5 points this season.
- The Texans average 64 points per game against the Lancers’ 74.6, totaling 7.1 points over the matchup’s point total of 131.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 0.1 fewer points than the 131.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Texans games is 4.5 points fewer than the over/under of 131.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 13.4 points separates the average total points bet in Lancers’ games (144.9 points) and this matchup’s over/under (131.5 points).
Tarleton State Team Leaders
- Montre’ Gipson: 15.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.2 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (21-for-77)
- Tahj Small: 14.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (23-for-67)
- Freddy Hicks: 10.3 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (14-for-51)
- Shamir Bogues: 7.5 PTS, 2 STL, 47.8 FG%, 17.6 3PT% (3-for-17)
- Shakur Daniel: 6.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
Cal Baptist Team Leaders
- Daniel Akin: 13.2 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.1 BLK, 65 FG%
- Taran Armstrong: 8.6 PTS, 6.3 AST, 44.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Tre Armstrong: 12 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (38-for-96)
- Ty Rowell: 10.8 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (29-for-72)
- Chance Hunter: 7.8 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (19-for-57)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.