The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (6-11, 1-3 OVC) host the Tennessee State Tigers (7-10, 2-3 OVC) after winning four straight home games. The Redhawks are favored by just 2.5 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 20, 2022. The over/under in the matchup is set at 157.5.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Tennessee State Predictions
Southeast Missouri State vs. Tennessee State Betting Odds
|Southeast Missouri State||-2.5||157.5 points|
Southeast Missouri State vs. Tennessee State Last 10 Games
- Southeast Missouri State covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Southeast Missouri State’s past 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The Redhawks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 148.6 points scored. That’s 8.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Redhawks have scored 1.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Tennessee State has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Tennessee State games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 143.8 total points, 13.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 71.9, 3.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Tennessee State Betting Trends
- Southeast Missouri State has covered the spread 12 times in 15 games with a set spread.
- The Redhawks have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Southeast Missouri State have hit the over 10 times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Redhawks score 74.4 points per game, just 2.2 more points than the 72.2 the Tigers allow.
- Southeast Missouri State has a 4-4 record against the spread and a 5-4 record overall when putting up more than 72.2 points.
- Tennessee State has covered the spread seven times over 15 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Tigers have gone 5-1 against the spread.
- Tennessee State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Tigers’ 75.8 points per game are 6.3 fewer points than the 82.1 the Redhawks give up to opponents.
- Tennessee State has put together a 1-1 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record in games it scores more than 82.1 points.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Tennessee State Over/Under Trends
- This season, seven of Southeast Missouri State’s 15 games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 157.5 points.
- This season, four of Tennessee State’s games have ended with a score higher than 157.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.2 points per game, 7.3 points fewer than the over/under of 157.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s point total is 3.2 fewer points than the 154.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Redhawks games is 147.4 points, 10.1 fewer than the over/under of 157.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 14.7 points more than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (142.8 points).
Southeast Missouri State Team Leaders
- Phillip Russell: 14.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.2 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (34-for-84)
- Eric Reed Jr.: 16 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (41-for-104)
- Nygal Russell: 7.6 PTS, 44 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
- Chris Harris: 9.8 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (15-for-55)
- Nana Akenten: 6.2 PTS, 32.7 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (21-for-69)
Tennessee State Team Leaders
- Kassim Nicholson: 10.9 PTS, 8.1 REB, 49.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Carlos Marshall Jr.: 13.2 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (32-for-77)
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr.: 12.1 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (28-for-74)
- Kenny Cooper: 6.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41 FG%, 48.1 3PT% (13-for-27)
- Dedric Boyd: 11.9 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (36-for-96)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.