The UMass Minutemen (7-9, 0-4 A-10) are underdogs (+4) as they attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Saint Louis Billikens (11-5, 2-1 A-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at William D. Mullins Center. The point total for the matchup is set at 151.5.
Saint Louis vs. UMass Predictions
Saint Louis vs. UMass Betting Odds
|Saint Louis||-4||151.5 points|
Saint Louis vs. UMass Last 10 Games
- Saint Louis covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Saint Louis games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Billikens games averaged 9.1 fewer points (142.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Billikens’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 6.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- UMass has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- UMass and its opponents have hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Minutemen games averaged 5.6 fewer points (145.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Minutemen have scored 1.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 77.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Saint Louis vs. UMass Betting Trends
- Saint Louis has put together a record of 10-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Billikens have gone 6-1 against the spread.
- This season, Saint Louis’ games have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances.
- The Billikens put up 78.4 points per game, only 0.1 more points than the 78.3 the Minutemen give up.
- Saint Louis is 5-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 78.3 points.
- UMass has put together a record of 10-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Minutemen went 3-1 against the spread.
- UMass games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Minutemen’s 77.3 points per game are 10.7 more points than the 66.6 the Billikens allow.
- UMass is 7-6 against the spread and 7-8 overall when it scores more than 66.6 points.
Saint Louis vs. UMass Over/Under Trends
- Four Saint Louis games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 151.5 points.
- In UMass’ 15 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 151.5.
- The Billikens average 78.4 points per game against the Minutemen’s 77.3, amounting to 4.2 points over the contest’s over/under of 151.5.
- The 144.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 6.6 fewer than the 151.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Billikens have seen a 142.5 average over/under in their games this season, 9.0 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 6.6 points more than the average over/under in Minutemen’s games this season (144.9 points).
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 10.7 PTS, 7.8 AST, 2.1 STL, 40.8 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (11-for-28)
- Francis Okoro: 9.0 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.6 BLK, 53.1 FG%
- Gibson Jimerson: 16.7 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (31-for-78)
- Jordan Nesbitt: 9.6 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Terrence Hargrove Jr.: 8.9 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
UMass Team Leaders
- Noah Fernandes: 14.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.1 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (27-for-64)
- Trent Buttrick: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.1 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (24-for-74)
- Rich Kelly: 13.3 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 51.9 3PT% (41-for-79)
- CJ Kelly: 12.9 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (32-for-70)
- T.J. Weeks: 8.5 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (22-for-59)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.