The Indiana Hoosiers (13-4, 4-3 Big Ten) host the No. 4 Purdue Boilermakers (15-2, 4-2 Big Ten) after winning 11 home games in a row. The Boilermakers are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 20, 2022. The over/under is set at 145.5 in the matchup.
Purdue vs. Indiana Predictions
Purdue vs. Indiana Betting Odds
Purdue vs. Indiana Last 10 Games
- Purdue has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Purdue games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Boilermakers games averaged 0.4 fewer points (145.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Boilermakers are scoring 1.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Indiana is 7-3 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Hoosiers games averaged 9.2 fewer points (136.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Hoosiers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 70.1, 5.0 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Purdue vs. Indiana Betting Trends
- Purdue is 8-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Boilermakers have an ATS record of 7-7 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Purdue’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Boilermakers average 86.2 points per game, 23.5 more points than the 62.7 the Hoosiers give up.
- Purdue is 8-7 against the spread and 15-2 overall when scoring more than 62.7 points.
- Indiana has gone 12-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Hoosiers have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Games involving Indiana have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Hoosiers’ 75.1 points per game are 7.3 more points than the 67.8 the Boilermakers allow.
- Indiana has put together an 8-5 ATS record and an 11-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.8 points.
Purdue vs. Indiana Over/Under Trends
- This season, Purdue games have hit the over on this matchup’s 145.5-point total 11 times.
- This season, five games Indiana played finished with a combined score higher than 145.5 points.
- The Boilermakers average 86.2 points per game against the Hoosiers’ 75.1, totaling 15.8 points over the contest’s total of 145.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 130.5 points per game, 15.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Boilermakers games is 145.7 points, 0.2 more than the over/under of 145.5 points for this contest.
- Hoosiers games have an over/under of 139.1 points this season, 6.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Purdue Team Leaders
- Trevion Williams: 13.4 PTS, 8.5 REB, 57.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Jaden Ivey: 16.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.9 FG%, 43 3PT% (34-for-79)
- Zach Edey: 15.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.4 BLK, 70.7 FG%
- Sasha Stefanovic: 11.8 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (45-for-108)
- Caleb Furst: 5.1 PTS, 55.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
Indiana Team Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis: 19.5 PTS, 9.1 REB, 2.9 BLK, 60.7 FG%
- Race Thompson: 10.9 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 58.3 FG%, 13.6 3PT% (3-for-22)
- Xavier Johnson: 9.5 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Miller Kopp: 7.1 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 37 3PT% (20-for-54)
- Parker Stewart: 7.6 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (35-for-75)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.