The Oregon State Beavers (3-13, 1-5 Pac-12) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Washington Huskies (8-8, 3-2 Pac-12) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at Gill Coliseum as only 2.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 11:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 143.
Oregon State vs. Washington Predictions
Oregon State vs. Washington Betting Odds
|Oregon State||-2.5||143 points|
Oregon State vs. Washington Last 10 Games
- Oregon State is 2-8 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Oregon State and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Beavers games averaged 137.4 total points, 5.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Beavers are scoring at a rate the same as their season-long scoring average.
- Washington has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Washington’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The Huskies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.8 points scored. That’s 1.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Huskies are scoring 68.7 points per game compared to their 65.3 season average.
Oregon State vs. Washington Betting Trends
- Oregon State has gone 11-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Beavers have an ATS record of 1-5 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Oregon State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 69.1 points per game the Beavers put up are only 2.0 more points than the Huskies allow (67.1).
- Oregon State is 5-4 against the spread and 3-6 overall when scoring more than 67.1 points.
- Washington is 9-7-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Huskies have an ATS record of 6-1.
- This season, seven of Washington’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Huskies’ 65.3 points per game are 8.5 fewer points than the 73.8 the Beavers allow to opponents.
- Washington is 5-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it scores more than 73.8 points.
Oregon State vs. Washington Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 Oregon State games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 143 points.
- In Washington’s 16 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 143.
- The total for the matchup of 143 is 8.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Beavers (69.1 points per game) and the Huskies (65.3 points per game).
- This game’s total is 2.1 fewer points than the 140.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Beavers games is 5.4 points fewer than the over/under of 143 points in this contest.
- Huskies’ games have a total points bet of 143.3 points this season, 0.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
Oregon State Team Leaders
- Abdul Alatishe: 11.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.6 FG%, 40 3PT% (4-for-10)
- Dashawn Davis: 9.5 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.4 STL, 45.5 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (2-for-16)
- Jarod Lucas: 14.2 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (41-for-102)
- Ahmad Rand: 5.3 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 58.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Roman Silva: 4.3 PTS, 58.3 FG%
Washington Team Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr.: 21 PTS, 2.7 STL, 45 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Daejon Davis: 8.3 PTS, 2.3 STL, 33.3 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
- Emmitt Matthews Jr.: 11.3 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
- Jamal Bey: 8.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34.1 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (19-for-60)
- Nate Roberts: 3.9 PTS, 38.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.