The North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (4-14, 0-5 Summit) will look to stop a six-game losing streak when they visit the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (12-6, 6-1 Summit) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at Mabee Center as heavy, 21-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is 159.5 for the matchup.
Oral Roberts vs. North Dakota Predictions
Oral Roberts vs. North Dakota Betting Odds
|Oral Roberts||-21||159.5 points|
Oral Roberts vs. North Dakota Last 10 Games
- Oral Roberts covered the spread nine times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Oral Roberts’ past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Golden Eagles games averaged 7.5 fewer points (152) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Golden Eagles have scored 1.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- North Dakota has a 0-10 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread 10 times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 North Dakota games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Fightin’ Hawks games averaged 15.2 fewer points (144.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Fightin’ Hawks are scoring 66.1 points per game compared to their 70.2 season average.
Oral Roberts vs. North Dakota Betting Trends
- Oral Roberts has put together a 12-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Oral Roberts’ games have hit the over nine times out of 14 chances.
- The Golden Eagles score just 4.4 more points per game (82.8) than the Fightin’ Hawks allow (78.4).
- Oral Roberts is 7-2 against the spread and 11-1 overall when scoring more than 78.4 points.
- North Dakota has compiled a 15-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- Games involving North Dakota have hit the over eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Fightin’ Hawks put up an average of 70.2 points per game, only 1.3 more points than the 68.9 the Golden Eagles give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.9 points, North Dakota is 3-6 against the spread and 4-7 overall.
Oral Roberts vs. North Dakota Over/Under Trends
- Oral Roberts and its opponents have combined to exceed Thursday’s over/under of 159.5 points four times this season.
- This season, five of North Dakota’s games have ended with a score higher than 159.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 159.5 is 6.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Golden Eagles (82.8 points per game) and the Fightin’ Hawks (70.2 points per game).
- The 147.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 12.2 fewer than the 159.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Golden Eagles games is 151.6 points, 7.9 fewer than the over/under of 159.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 16 points separates this contest’s over/under (159.5 points) and the average total points bet in Fightin’ Hawks’ games (143.5 points) this season.
Oral Roberts Team Leaders
- Max Abmas: 23.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.8 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (72-for-171)
- Kareem Thompson: 7.4 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (19-for-51)
- Francis Lacis: 6.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.8 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (27-for-68)
- DeShang Weaver: 9.8 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 49.3 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (30-for-72)
- Trey Phipps: 10 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (38-for-82)
North Dakota Team Leaders
- Paul Bruns: 13.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (40-for-105)
- Tsotne Tsartsidze: 8.5 PTS, 46.7 FG%
- Mitchell Sueker: 9.9 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (13-for-33)
- Matt Norman: 9.5 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (31-for-87)
- Bentiu Panoam: 6.5 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.