The Idaho Vandals (3-13, 0-6 Big Sky) are 5.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Northern Colorado Bears (8-8, 3-1 Big Sky) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at Idaho Central Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 162.
Northern Colorado vs. Idaho Predictions
Northern Colorado vs. Idaho Betting Odds
|Northern Colorado||-5.5||162 points|
Northern Colorado vs. Idaho Last 10 Games
- Northern Colorado has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Northern Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bears games averaged 19.1 fewer points (142.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bears’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 0.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- Idaho covered the spread in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Idaho’s past 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The Vandals’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 147.4 points scored. That’s 14.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Vandals’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 75.2, 0.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Northern Colorado vs. Idaho Betting Trends
- Northern Colorado is 7-6-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bears have not covered a spread when they are at least 5.5-point favorites (0-2).
- Games involving Northern Colorado have hit the over 10 times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 75.3 points per game the Bears average are 6.2 fewer points than the Vandals allow (81.5).
- Idaho has covered in each of the 14 opportunities it has had with a set spread this year (14-0-0).
- The Vandals have an ATS record of 12-0 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Idaho have hit the over eight times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Vandals average only one fewer point per game (74.3) than the Bears give up (75.3).
- Idaho has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record in games it scores more than 75.3 points.
Northern Colorado vs. Idaho Over/Under Trends
- This season, Northern Colorado games have gone over this matchup’s 162-point total three times.
- Six of Idaho’s games ended with a combined score higher than 162 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 149.6 points per game, 12.4 points fewer than the total of 162 for this contest.
- The 156.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.2 fewer than the 162 over/under in this contest.
- The Bears have seen a 141.6 average over/under in their games this season, 20.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Vandals games have an over/under of 145.8 points this season, 16.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Northern Colorado Team Leaders
- Daylen Kountz: 19.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.5 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (25-for-60)
- Kur Jockuch: 9.6 PTS, 9.3 REB, 65 FG%
- Matt Johnson: 13 PTS, 45 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (32-for-83)
- Bodie Hume: 10.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 41.7 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (29-for-89)
- Dru Kuxhausen: 10.3 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 43 3PT% (49-for-114)
Idaho Team Leaders
- Mikey Dixon: 17.8 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (30-for-66)
- Trevante Anderson: 12.3 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (16-for-60)
- Rashad Smith: 10.3 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (32-for-73)
- Tanner Christensen: 7.5 PTS, 49.4 FG%
- Philip Pepple Jr.: 4.7 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 50 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.