The North Texas Mean Green (11-4, 4-1 C-USA) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Charlotte 49ers (9-6, 2-1 C-USA) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at UNT Coliseum as big, 11-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 125.5.
North Texas vs. Charlotte Predictions
North Texas vs. Charlotte Betting Odds
|North Texas||-11||125.5 points|
North Texas vs. Charlotte Last 10 Games
- North Texas has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- North Texas and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Mean Green games averaged 2.6 more points (128.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Mean Green are scoring 1.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Charlotte covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Charlotte’s past 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- The 49ers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.9 points scored. That’s 11.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the 49ers have scored 1.4 more points per contest compared to their 71.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
North Texas vs. Charlotte Betting Trends
- North Texas has put together a record of 6-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mean Green are winless against the spread when they have played as 11-point favorites or more (0-2).
- This season, North Texas’ games have hit the over three times out of 13 chances.
- The 66.7 points per game the Mean Green record are 5.8 fewer points than the 49ers allow (72.5).
- Charlotte has covered the spread 12 times over 16 games with a set spread.
- The 49ers are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- Games involving Charlotte have hit the over 11 times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 49ers score 14.8 more points per game (71.5) than the Mean Green give up to opponents (56.7).
- When it scores more than 56.7 points, Charlotte is 7-8 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
North Texas vs. Charlotte Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of North Texas’ 13 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 125.5 points.
- There have been 12 Charlotte games that have ended with a combined score over 125.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.2 points per game, 12.7 points more than the point total of 125.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 129.2 points per game, 3.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Mean Green games is 129 points, 3.5 more than the over/under of 125.5 points for this contest.
- 49ers’ games have a total points bet of 134.7 points this season, 9.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
North Texas Team Leaders
- Thomas Bell: 11.7 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
- Tylor Perry: 14.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.6 FG%, 44.3 3PT% (35-for-79)
- Abou Ousmane: 9.4 PTS, 49.6 FG%
- Mardrez McBride: 9.4 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (32-for-90)
- Rubin Jones: 8.5 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
Charlotte Team Leaders
- Jahmir Young: 20.2 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (33-for-86)
- Austin Butler: 12.2 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
- Clyde Trapp: 9.5 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Aly Khalifa: 7.3 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Robert Braswell: 9.5 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (24-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.