The North Dakota State Bison (11-6, 3-2 Summit) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to build on a three-game road win streak when they visit the UMKC Kangaroos (7-8, 2-3 Summit) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 134.5.
North Dakota State vs. UMKC Predictions
North Dakota State vs. UMKC Betting Odds
|North Dakota State||-2.5||134.5 points|
North Dakota State vs. UMKC Last 10 Games
- North Dakota State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- North Dakota State’s past 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The Bison’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.8 points scored. That’s 4.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bison have scored 0.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UMKC covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- UMKC and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Kangaroos’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 133.4 points scored. That’s 1.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Kangaroos have a 61.5 points-per-game average, six points below their season-long scoring average.
North Dakota State vs. UMKC Betting Trends
- North Dakota State has compiled an 8-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Bison have gone 3-6 against the spread.
- This season, North Dakota State’s games have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances.
- The 73.2 points per game the Bison score are 9.4 more points than the Kangaroos give up (63.8).
- North Dakota State has a 4-5 record against the spread and a 9-2 record overall when scoring more than 63.8 points.
- UMKC has covered the spread eight times over 14 games with a set spread.
- The Kangaroos have an ATS record of 7-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- UMKC’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Kangaroos put up an average of 67.5 points per game, just one fewer point than the 68.5 the Bison allow.
- UMKC has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 4-1 overall record in games it scores more than 68.5 points.
North Dakota State vs. UMKC Over/Under Trends
- North Dakota State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (134.5 points) nine times this season.
- In UMKC’s 14 games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 134.5.
- The Bison average 73.2 points per game against the Kangaroos’ 67.5, amounting to 6.2 points over the matchup’s point total of 134.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 2.2 fewer points than the 132.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Bison have seen a 136.6 average over/under in their games this season, 2.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.1 points more than the average over/under in Kangaroos’ games this season (132.4 points).
North Dakota State Team Leaders
- Rocky Kreuser: 15.5 PTS, 7.9 REB, 47.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (31-for-81)
- Tyree Eady: 9.1 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (12-for-44)
- Grant Nelson: 12.7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 49 FG%, 30 3PT% (15-for-50)
- Jarius Cook: 9.8 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 42 3PT% (29-for-69)
- Sam Griesel: 10.9 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
UMKC Team Leaders
- Marvin Nesbitt Jr.: 9.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.3 FG%, 11.5 3PT% (3-for-26)
- Evan Gilyard: 13.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (30-for-80)
- Anderson Kopp: 8.8 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (30-for-74)
- Josiah Allick: 11.7 PTS, 54.3 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Shemarri Allen: 4.6 PTS, 45.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.