The Montana State Bobcats (12-5, 4-2 Big Sky) are 8-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game road winning streak when they square off against the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (6-9, 2-2 Big Sky) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137 points.
Montana State vs. Northern Arizona Predictions
Montana State vs. Northern Arizona Betting Odds
|Montana State||-8||137 points|
Montana State vs. Northern Arizona Last 10 Games
- Montana State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Montana State’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Bobcats games averaged three more points (140) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Bobcats are scoring 5.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Northern Arizona covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Northern Arizona and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Lumberjacks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 139.7 points scored. That’s 2.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Lumberjacks have a 66 points-per-game average, 3.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
Montana State vs. Northern Arizona Betting Trends
- Montana State is 11-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 8 points or more, the Bobcats are 3-1 against the spread.
- Montana State’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Bobcats average only 4.5 more points per game (77.1) than the Lumberjacks give up (72.6).
- When Montana State scores more than 72.6 points, it is 5-2-1 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
- Northern Arizona has compiled an 8-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Lumberjacks have an ATS record of 4-0 when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- Northern Arizona’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Lumberjacks put up an average of 69.7 points per game, just 1.4 more points than the 68.3 the Bobcats allow to opponents.
- Northern Arizona is 3-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 68.3 points.
Montana State vs. Northern Arizona Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of Montana State’s 15 games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 137 points.
- This season, eight of Northern Arizona’s games have ended with a score higher than 137 points.
- The point total for the contest of 137 is 9.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bobcats (77.1 points per game) and the Lumberjacks (69.7 points per game).
- This game’s total is 3.9 fewer points than the 140.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Bobcats games is 142.1 points, 5.1 more than the over/under of 137 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.2 points separates the average total points bet in Lumberjacks’ games (139.2 points) and this matchup’s over/under (137 points).
Montana State Team Leaders
- Jubrile Belo: 13.6 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 61.9 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Xavier Bishop: 12.2 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (24-for-69)
- Abdul Mohamed: 8.9 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 50 3PT% (22-for-44)
- Amin Adamu: 11.4 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
- Tyler Patterson: 9.1 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (39-for-96)
Northern Arizona Team Leaders
- Jalen Cole: 18.4 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (47-for-113)
- Carson Towt: 8.5 PTS, 9.9 REB, 43.6 FG%
- Nik Mains: 12.7 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 44 3PT% (37-for-84)
- Ezekiel Richards: 6.4 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 57.6 FG%
- Keith Haymon: 9.4 PTS, 35.3 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (23-for-71)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.