A pair of sliding teams meet when the Monmouth Hawks (10-6, 2-3 MAAC) visit the Fairfield Stags (8-9, 2-4 MAAC) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The Hawks are 2.5-point favorites as they look to stop a four-game losing streak against the Stags, losers of six straight. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5.
Monmouth vs. Fairfield Predictions
Monmouth vs. Fairfield Betting Odds
Monmouth vs. Fairfield Last 10 Games
- Monmouth has a 6-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Monmouth’s last 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Hawks games averaged 141.9 total points, 7.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Hawks are scoring 1.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Fairfield covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Fairfield and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Stags games averaged 1.3 more points (135.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Stags are scoring 67.7 points per game compared to their 71.8 season average.
Monmouth vs. Fairfield Betting Trends
- Monmouth has registered a 5-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hawks are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Monmouth have hit the over three times out of eight chances this season.
- The Hawks record just 4.2 more points per game (71.3) than the Stags give up (67.1).
- When Monmouth puts up more than 67.1 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Fairfield is 10-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Stags have an ATS record of 3-1.
- Games involving Fairfield have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Stags score only 2.7 more points per game (71.8) than the Hawks allow (69.1).
- When it scores more than 69.1 points, Fairfield is 8-2 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
Monmouth vs. Fairfield Over/Under Trends
- This season, Monmouth games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 134.5-point over/under four times.
- This season, nine games Fairfield played finished with a combined score over 134.5 points.
- The Hawks average 71.3 points per game against the Stags’ 71.8, totaling 8.6 points over the matchup’s total of 134.5.
- The 136.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.7 more than the 134.5 total in this contest.
- The Hawks have seen a 141.9 average over/under in their games this season, 7.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.6 points separates the average total points bet in Stags’ games (135.1 points) and this game’s over/under (134.5 points).
Monmouth Team Leaders
- George Papas: 15.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.2 FG%, 37 3PT% (51-for-138)
- Walker Miller: 14.4 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 31 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Shavar Reynolds: 15.4 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
- Marcus McClary: 9.8 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (9-for-23)
- Nikkei Rutty: 3.3 PTS, 51.9 FG%
Fairfield Team Leaders
- Taj Benning: 10.9 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (17-for-55)
- Supreme Cook: 10.4 PTS, 8.1 REB, 56.3 FG%
- Jake Wojcik: 10.7 PTS, 35 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (36-for-102)
- Caleb Green: 7.9 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
- Jesus Cruz: 7.5 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (10-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.