The Memphis Tigers (9-7, 3-3 AAC) are favored (by 6 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the SMU Mustangs (13-4, 4-1 AAC) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 152.5 points.
Memphis vs. SMU Predictions
Memphis vs. SMU Betting Odds
Memphis vs. SMU Last 10 Games
- Memphis is 1-9-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 4-6 straight-up record in those contests.
- Memphis’ past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The Tigers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.5 points scored. That’s eight fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 0.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- SMU has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- SMU’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Mustangs games averaged 10.1 fewer points (142.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Mustangs are scoring 76.6 points per game compared to their 76.9 season average.
Memphis vs. SMU Betting Trends
- Memphis is 3-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are only 2-9 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- This season, Memphis’ games have hit the over nine times out of 15 chances.
- The Tigers record 8.8 more points per game (77.0) than the Mustangs allow (68.2).
- Memphis has a 4-7 record against the spread and an 8-4 record overall when scoring more than 68.2 points.
- SMU is 10-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Mustangs are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- SMU games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Mustangs score 6.2 more points per game (76.9) than the Tigers allow their opponents to score (70.7).
- SMU has put together an 8-5 ATS record and a 13-1 overall record in games it scores more than 70.7 points.
Memphis vs. SMU Over/Under Trends
- This season, Memphis games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 152.5-point total six times.
- There have been four SMU games that have ended with a combined score higher than 152.5 points this season.
- The Tigers average 77.0 points per game against the Mustangs’ 76.9, amounting to 1.4 points over the matchup’s over/under of 152.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 138.9 points per game, 13.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Tigers games is 144.2 points, 8.3 fewer than the over/under of 152.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 10.1 points separates this game’s over/under (152.5 points) and the average total points bet in Mustangs’ games (142.4 points) this season.
Memphis Team Leaders
- Jalen Duren: 9.9 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 63.3 FG%
- Landers Nolley II: 9.1 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
- Lester Quinones: 8.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.7 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- DeAndre Williams: 10.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 58.2 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
- Josh Minott: 6.3 PTS, 53.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
SMU Team Leaders
- Kendric Davis: 21.1 PTS, 5 AST, 1.5 STL, 46.7 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (47-for-117)
- Marcus Weathers: 10.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 52.9 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (9-for-23)
- Michael Weathers: 8.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.1 BLK, 42.7 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (7-for-17)
- Emmanuel Bandoumel: 10.2 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (36-for-96)
- Zach Nutall: 8.6 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (32-for-92)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.