The Pepperdine Waves (6-13, 0-4 WCC) are heavy underdogs (by 11 points) to end an eight-game road losing streak when they visit the Loyola Marymount Lions (8-7, 1-2 WCC) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 11:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 144.5.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Pepperdine Predictions
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Pepperdine Betting Odds
|Loyola Marymount (CA)||-11||144.5 points|
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Pepperdine Last 10 Games
- Loyola Marymount (CA) covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Lions games averaged 4.7 fewer points (139.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Lions’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 0.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- Pepperdine is 2-8 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Pepperdine and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Waves games averaged 0.4 more points (144.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Waves have scored 1.7 more points per contest compared to their 69.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Pepperdine Betting Trends
- Loyola Marymount (CA) is 6-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 11-point favorites.
- This season, seven of Loyola Marymount (CA)’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Lions score 68.9 points per game, 6.7 fewer points than the 75.6 the Waves allow.
- When Loyola Marymount (CA) totals more than 75.6 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Pepperdine is 13-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Waves have a perfect 5-0 ATS record when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- This year, six of Pepperdine’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Waves put up an average of 69.2 points per game, just 1.3 fewer points than the 70.5 the Lions give up.
- Pepperdine has put together a 3-4 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record in games it scores more than 70.5 points.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Pepperdine Over/Under Trends
- This season, Loyola Marymount (CA) and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 144.5 points seven times.
- In Pepperdine’s 19 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 144.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.1 points per game, 6.4 points fewer than the over/under of 144.5 for this game.
- This game’s total is 1.6 fewer points than the 146.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Lions games is 139.3 points, 5.2 fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.7 points more than the average over/under in Waves’ games this season (143.8 points).
Loyola Marymount (CA) Team Leaders
- Eli Scott: 16.5 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (5-for-24)
- Joe Quintana: 13.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.9 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (45-for-104)
- Cameron Shelton: 7.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.1 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (6-for-27)
- Dameone Douglas: 10.8 PTS, 56.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
- Keli Leaupepe: 8.7 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (21-for-54)
Pepperdine Team Leaders
- Mike Mitchell Jr.: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.1 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (31-for-77)
- Houston Mallette: 11.3 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (42-for-115)
- Jade’ Smith: 9.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.5 FG%, 20 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Jan Zidek: 12.9 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (25-for-80)
- Keith Fisher III: 7.7 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.