The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (7-5, 3-0 Big West) are 1.5-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (7-6, 1-2 Big West) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at Icardo Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 131.5 for the matchup.
Hawaii vs. CSU Bakersfield Predictions
Hawaii vs. CSU Bakersfield Betting Odds
Hawaii vs. CSU Bakersfield Betting Trends
- Hawaii is 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Rainbow Warriors have an ATS record of 3-1.
- Games involving Hawaii have hit the over six times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors record 11.5 more points per game (74.8) than the Roadrunners allow (63.3).
- Hawaii is 8-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall when scoring more than 63.3 points.
- CSU Bakersfield has covered the spread six times this season (6-4-0).
- The Roadrunners have an ATS record of 5-0 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving CSU Bakersfield have hit the over five times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Roadrunners score an average of 66.8 points per game, only 0.4 fewer points than the 67.2 the Rainbow Warriors give up.
Hawaii vs. CSU Bakersfield Over/Under Trends
- Hawaii and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (131.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, four games CSU Bakersfield played finished with a combined score higher than 131.5 points.
- The Rainbow Warriors average 74.8 points per game against the Roadrunners’ 66.8, amounting to 10.1 points over the matchup’s over/under of 131.5.
- This game’s point total is 1.0 fewer point than the 130.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Rainbow Warriors have seen a 136.3 average over/under in their games this season, 4.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.5 points separates this matchup’s over/under (131.5 points) and the average total points bet in Roadrunners’ games (128 points) this season.
Hawaii Team Leaders
- Jerome Desrosiers: 11.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 48.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Noel Coleman: 17 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 47.7 3PT% (31-for-65)
- Junior Madut: 10.9 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 42 3PT% (21-for-50)
- Kamaka Hepa: 8.9 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- JoVon McClanahan: 5.8 PTS, 33.9 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
CSU Bakersfield Team Leaders
- Justin Edler-Davis: 9.5 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (13-for-31)
- Kaleb Higgins: 9.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 34.9 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (14-for-47)
- Justin McCall: 9.8 PTS, 51.4 FG%
- Shawn Stith: 6.5 PTS, 46.9 FG%
- Shaun Williams: 6.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.2 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.