The NFC Divisional round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs features a battle between the San Francisco 49ers (who are 5-point underdogs) and the Green Bay Packers on January 22, 2022 at 8:15 PM ET on FOX. The total for this matchup has been set at 47.5 points.
Packers vs. 49ers Predictions
Packers vs. 49ers Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Packers and 49ers: Last Three Games
- Green Bay covered the spread once in its last three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past three Packers games has surpassed the set total twice.
- The past three Packers games averaged 3.0 fewer points (44.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- San Francisco has covered the spread in each of its last three matchups while going 3-0 overall.
- The 49ers and their opponents have hit the over once in those games.
- The last three 49ers games averaged 49.3 total points, 1.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Packers and 49ers: Betting Trends
- Green Bay is 12-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Packers have an ATS record of 6-2.
- Green Bay games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The Packers have gone 10-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 76.9% of those games).
- Green Bay has played eight times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -221 or shorter, and won in each game.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Packers have an implied win probability of 68.8%.
- San Francisco is 9-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The 49ers have not covered a spread (0-1) when they are at least 5-point underdogs.
- Games involving San Francisco have hit the over eight times this year.
- The 49ers have been underdogs in three games this season and won two (66.7%) of those contests.
- San Francisco has played as an underdog of +179 or more once this season and lost that game.
- This season, Green Bay and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 47.5 points seven times.
- There have been 10 San Francisco games that have ended with a combined score over 47.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 51.6 points per game, 4.1 points more than the point total of 47.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 4.2 fewer points than the 43.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2021.
- This season the average total for Packers games is 47.0 points, 0.5 fewer than the over/under of 47.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.8 points more than the average over/under in 49ers’ games this season (46.7 points).
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers is sixth overall among all players and fifth among all quarterbacks with 332.3 fantasy points (19.5 per game).
- Davante Adams’ 221.3 total fantasy points (an average of 13.0 per game), are good enough to place him 28th overall and fifth among receivers.
- So far this season, Aaron Jones’ 177.0 total fantasy points make him the No. 49 fantasy player and No. 14 running back. He averages 10.4 fantasy points per game.
- A.J. Dillon’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 67th overall and 21st among running backs with 151.6 points (8.9 per game).
49ers Players to Watch
- So far this season, Deebo Samuel is the 16th-best fantasy player overall this season and the second-best fantasy receiver with 262.0 fantasy points (15.4 per game).
- Jimmy Garoppolo has collected total 227.5 fantasy points this year (13.4 per game), which make him the 16th-ranked quarterback and the 21st-ranked player overall.
- Elijah Mitchell is 24th among running backs and 71st overall after scoring 146.0 fantasy points (averaging 8.6 per game) so far this season.
- George Kittle’s fantasy season so far has him ranked fourth among tight ends and 91st overall with 125.0 points (7.4 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.