The Georgia Southern Eagles (8-7, 1-3 Sun Belt) and the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (9-8, 1-4 Sun Belt) play in a game bookmakers have listed as a pick ’em at W.S. Hanner Fieldhouse on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 133.
Georgia Southern vs. Coastal Carolina Predictions
Georgia Southern vs. Coastal Carolina Betting Odds
|Pick ’em||–||133 points|
Georgia Southern vs. Coastal Carolina Last 10 Games
- Georgia Southern covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Georgia Southern’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 132.9 total points, 0.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Eagles have a points-per-game average 5.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Coastal Carolina has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Coastal Carolina’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Chanticleers games averaged 136.8 total points, 3.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Chanticleers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 77.4, 1.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Georgia Southern vs. Coastal Carolina Betting Trends
- Georgia Southern has covered the spread nine times over 12 games with a set spread.
- This season, eight of Georgia Southern’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Eagles put up only 4.8 more points per game (70.4) than the Chanticleers give up (65.6).
- Georgia Southern is 4-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall when scoring more than 65.6 points.
- Coastal Carolina has covered the spread seven times over 13 games with a set spread.
- Games involving Coastal Carolina have hit the over four times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Chanticleers’ 76 points per game are 12.4 more points than the 63.6 the Eagles allow to opponents.
- Coastal Carolina is 4-4 against the spread and 8-5 overall when it scores more than 63.6 points.
Georgia Southern vs. Coastal Carolina Over/Under Trends
- Eight Georgia Southern games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 133 points.
- This season, eight games Coastal Carolina played finished with a combined score over 133 points.
- The total for the game of 133 is 13.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Eagles (70.4 points per game) and the Chanticleers (76 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 3.8 fewer points than the 129.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Eagles games is 133.2 points, 0.2 more than the over/under of 133 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Chanticleers’ games this season (138.7 points).
Georgia Southern Team Leaders
- Andrei Savrasov: 11.7 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (10-for-31)
- Kamari Brown: 10.2 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (24-for-62)
- Elijah McCadden: 12.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Cam Bryant: 7.5 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 37 3PT% (20-for-54)
- Prince Toyambi: 7.6 PTS, 63.4 FG%
Coastal Carolina Team Leaders
- Essam Mostafa: 15.5 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.3 BLK, 53.5 FG%
- Rudi Williams: 12.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (21-for-49)
- Vince Cole: 14.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.6 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (41-for-110)
- Ebrima Dibba: 7.2 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 44.6 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Wilfried Lakayi: 6.7 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 34 3PT% (17-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.