The Florida State Seminoles (11-5) are big, 21.5-point favorites as they look to continue a four-game win streak when they host the North Florida Ospreys (4-14) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at Donald L. Tucker Civic Center. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 137.5.
Florida State vs. North Florida Predictions
Florida State vs. North Florida Betting Odds
|Florida State||-21.5||137.5 points|
Florida State vs. North Florida Last 10 Games
- Florida State covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Florida State games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The Seminoles’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 145 points scored. That’s 7.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Seminoles’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- North Florida covered the spread nine times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The Ospreys and their opponents have combined to hit the over twice in those games.
- The past 10 Ospreys games averaged 3.8 more points (141.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Ospreys have a 60.8 points-per-game average, six points below their season-long scoring average.
Florida State vs. North Florida Betting Trends
- Florida State has put together a record of 8-8-0 against the spread this season.
- Florida State’s games have gone over the total eight times this season.
- The Seminoles put up 73.6 points per game, only 2.7 more points than the 70.9 the Ospreys give up.
- When Florida State puts up more than 70.9 points, it is 7-2 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
- North Florida has covered the spread 14 times in 15 games with a set spread.
- The Ospreys have a perfect 4-0 ATS record when playing as at least 21.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving North Florida have hit the over four times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Ospreys average just two fewer points per game (66.8) than the Seminoles give up (68.8).
- North Florida is 2-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it scores more than 68.8 points.
Florida State vs. North Florida Over/Under Trends
- Nine Florida State games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 137.5 points.
- There have been seven North Florida games that have finished with a combined score higher than 137.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 137.5 is 2.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Seminoles (73.6 points per game) and the Ospreys (66.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 139.7 points per game, 2.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Seminoles have seen a 143 average over/under in their games this season, 5.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.8 points separates the average total points bet in Ospreys’ games (142.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (137.5 points).
Florida State Team Leaders
- Caleb Mills: 13.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (21-for-56)
- Anthony Polite: 9.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.2 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (15-for-54)
- Malik Osborne: 10.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 45.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (20-for-52)
- Matthew Cleveland: 9.9 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 17.6 3PT% (3-for-17)
- Rayquan Evans: 6.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.8 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
North Florida Team Leaders
- Carter Hendricksen: 11 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (35-for-112)
- Jadyn Parker: 8.4 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 61.7 FG%
- Jose Placer: 12.9 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (23-for-90)
- Emmanuel Adedoyin: 7.2 PTS, 39 FG%, 43 3PT% (34-for-79)
- Dorian James: 4.8 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (6-for-15)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.