The Eastern Washington Eagles (9-7, 3-2 Big Sky) host the Sacramento State Hornets (5-7, 1-4 Big Sky) in a matchup of Big Sky teams at Reese Court, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 20, 2022. The Hornets are 7.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 145.
Eastern Washington vs. Sacramento State Predictions
Eastern Washington vs. Sacramento State Betting Odds
|Eastern Washington||-7.5||145 points|
Eastern Washington vs. Sacramento State Betting Trends
- Eastern Washington is 11-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are winless against the spread when they are 7.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- This season, eight of Eastern Washington’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The 77.3 points per game the Eagles put up are 8.0 more points than the Hornets give up (69.3).
- Eastern Washington has a 6-4 record against the spread and a 7-5 record overall when putting up more than 69.3 points.
- Sacramento State is 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 7.5 points or more, the Hornets have gone 3-2 against the spread.
- Sacramento State’s games have gone over the total five times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Hornets put up an average of 65.2 points per game, 9.3 fewer points than the 74.5 the Eagles allow to opponents.
- Sacramento State is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it scores more than 74.5 points.
Eastern Washington vs. Sacramento State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Eastern Washington and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 145 points eight times.
- This season, three games Sacramento State played finished with a combined score higher than 145 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 145 is 2.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Eagles (77.3 points per game) and the Hornets (65.2 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 1.2 fewer points than the 143.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Eagles have seen a 147.9 average over/under in their games this season, 2.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 7.2 points separates this game’s over/under (145 points) and the average total points bet in Hornets’ games (137.8 points) this season.
Eastern Washington Team Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.8 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (9-for-45)
- Steele Venters: 17.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.9 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (42-for-91)
- Linton Acliese: 15.9 PTS, 7.2 REB, 52.1 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Angelo Allegri: 10.7 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (33-for-94)
- Ethan Price: 9.9 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (16-for-38)
Sacramento State Team Leaders
- Bryce Fowler: 16.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.7 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Zach Chappell: 10.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 35.1 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
- Cameron Wilbon: 9.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.0 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Jonathan Komagum: 5.2 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 44.4 FG%
- William FitzPatrick: 8.0 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (28-for-76)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.