The Elon Phoenix (5-13, 2-3 CAA) are underdogs (by 6 points) to break an eight-game road losing streak when they visit the Drexel Dragons (7-7, 2-2 CAA) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 139.5.
Drexel vs. Elon Predictions
Drexel vs. Elon Betting Odds
Drexel vs. Elon Last 10 Games
- Drexel covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Drexel and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Dragons games averaged 139 total points, 0.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Dragons have scored 2.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Elon covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Elon’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Phoenix games averaged 143.9 total points, 4.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Phoenix have scored 3.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Drexel vs. Elon Betting Trends
- Drexel has covered the spread seven times in 12 games with a set spread.
- The Dragons have yet to cover the spread when playing as at least 6-point favorites (0-1).
- Drexel games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Dragons average just 0.6 more points per game (74.4) than the Phoenix allow (73.8).
- Drexel has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 5-3 record overall when putting up more than 73.8 points.
- Elon has covered the spread 12 times over 15 games with a set spread.
- The Phoenix are a perfect 7-0 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Games involving Elon have hit the over six times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Phoenix score an average of 69.2 points per game, only 2.9 fewer points than the 72.1 the Dragons allow to opponents.
- Elon is 2-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it scores more than 72.1 points.
Drexel vs. Elon Over/Under Trends
- Drexel and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (139.5 points) six times this season.
- There have been seven Elon games that have ended with a combined score higher than 139.5 points this season.
- The Dragons average 74.4 points per game against the Phoenix’s 69.2, totaling 4.1 points over the game’s total of 139.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 6.4 fewer points than the 145.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Dragons games is 140 points, 0.5 more than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- Phoenix’s games have a total points bet of 140.5 points this season, one point more than the over/under for this contest.
Drexel Team Leaders
- Camren Wynter: 14.6 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (14-for-54)
- James Butler: 13.4 PTS, 9.7 REB, 56.6 FG%, 55.6 3PT% (5-for-9)
- Melik Martin: 10.4 PTS, 55.1 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (13-for-28)
- Amari Williams: 5.8 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 43.9 FG%
- Xavier Bell: 11.8 PTS, 53.3 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
Elon Team Leaders
- Darius Burford: 11.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.3 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (15-for-37)
- Michael Graham: 7.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 63.9 FG%
- Hunter McIntosh: 11.4 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (47-for-115)
- Hunter Woods: 6.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Zac Ervin: 8.5 PTS, 37 FG%, 35 3PT% (28-for-80)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.