The Drake Bulldogs (13-5, 4-1 MVC) are 6.5-point favorites as they try to continue a seven-game home win streak when they host the Bradley Braves (8-10, 2-4 MVC) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at Knapp Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137 points.
Drake vs. Bradley Predictions
Drake vs. Bradley Betting Odds
Drake vs. Bradley Last 10 Games
- Drake has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Drake’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 1.8 fewer points (135.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 0.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Bradley covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Bradley’s past 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The last 10 Braves games averaged 137 total points, the same as this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Braves are scoring 73.7 points per game compared to their 71.8 season average.
Drake vs. Bradley Betting Trends
- Drake has put together an 8-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 4-5 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Drake games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 19 chances this season.
- The 74.4 points per game the Bulldogs average are 7.3 more points than the Braves allow (67.1).
- Drake has a 3-9 record against the spread and an 11-3 record overall when scoring more than 67.1 points.
- Bradley has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this season (11-6-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 6.5 points or more so far this year, the Braves have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- This season, nine of Bradley’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Braves score an average of 71.8 points per game, 7.5 more points than the 64.3 the Bulldogs give up.
- Bradley is 8-6 against the spread and 8-7 overall when it scores more than 64.3 points.
Drake vs. Bradley Over/Under Trends
- This season, Drake and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 137 points 12 times.
- In Bradley’s 17 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 137.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.2 points per game, 9.2 points more than the total of 137 for this contest.
- The 131.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.6 fewer than the 137 over/under in this contest.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 139.4 average over/under in their games this season, 2.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Braves games have an over/under of 136.9 points this season, 0.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Drake Team Leaders
- Tucker DeVries: 13.2 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (43-for-120)
- Garrett Sturtz: 10.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.3 STL, 59.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Tremell Murphy: 9.9 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- D.J. Wilkins: 9.3 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (33-for-89)
- Shanquan Hemphill: 8.3 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
Bradley Team Leaders
- Terry Roberts: 15.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47.7 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (30-for-76)
- Rienk Mast: 10.1 PTS, 8.1 REB, 43 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (17-for-60)
- Malevy Leons: 10.5 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 52.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (27-for-63)
- Jayson Kent: 8 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (20-for-62)
- Mikey Howell: 3.2 PTS, 35.3 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.