The Lamar Cardinals (2-17, 0-6 WAC) visit the Dixie State Trailblazers (8-10, 1-4 WAC) after losing 11 road games in a row. The Trailblazers are favored by 7.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 20, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5.
Dixie State vs. Lamar Predictions
Dixie State vs. Lamar Betting Odds
|Dixie State||-7.5||147.5 points|
Dixie State vs. Lamar Last 10 Games
- Dixie State is a perfect 10-0-0 against the spread in its last 10 games, and has a 3-7 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Dixie State games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Trailblazers games averaged two more points (149.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Trailblazers are scoring 7.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Lamar is 0-10 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Lamar’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Cardinals games averaged 11.5 fewer points (136) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Cardinals have a 53.8 points-per-game average, 2.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Dixie State vs. Lamar Betting Trends
- Dixie State has covered the spread 12 times in 13 games with a set spread.
- Dixie State’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Trailblazers score 11.8 more points per game (77.2) than the Cardinals give up (65.4).
- Dixie State is 6-4 against the spread and 8-6 overall when scoring more than 65.4 points.
- Lamar is 15-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The Cardinals have an ATS record of 10-0 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, nine of Lamar’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Cardinals’ 56.7 points per game are 19 fewer points than the 75.7 the Trailblazers allow to opponents.
- Lamar is 2-0 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it scores more than 75.7 points.
Dixie State vs. Lamar Over/Under Trends
- Eight Dixie State games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 147.5 points.
- There have been five Lamar games that have ended with a combined score over 147.5 points this season.
- The Trailblazers average 77.2 points per game against the Cardinals’ 56.7, totaling 13.6 points under the matchup’s point total of 147.5.
- This game’s point total is 6.4 fewer points than the 141.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Trailblazers have seen a 151.2 average over/under in their games this season, 3.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Cardinals games have an over/under of 137.2 points this season, 10.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Dixie State Team Leaders
- Cameron Gooden: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.5 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (18-for-59)
- Hunter Schofield: 13.7 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
- Dancell Leter: 9.3 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- Frank Staine: 8.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
- Jacob Nicolds: 5.2 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
Lamar Team Leaders
- C.J. Roberts: 14.3 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (19-for-56)
- Davion Buster: 12.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36.7 FG%, 37 3PT% (37-for-100)
- Lincoln Smith: 5.6 PTS, 43.6 FG%
- Kasen Harrison: 10.7 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (9-for-32)
- Brock McClure: 5.8 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.