The Detroit Mercy Titans (5-9, 3-2 Horizon) visit the Green Bay Phoenix (3-13, 2-5 Horizon) after losing three road games in a row. The Titans are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 20, 2022. The point total is 137 in the matchup.
Detroit Mercy vs. Green Bay Predictions
Detroit Mercy vs. Green Bay Betting Odds
|Detroit Mercy||-5.5||137 points|
Detroit Mercy vs. Green Bay Last 10 Games
- Detroit Mercy has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Detroit Mercy and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Titans’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 140.8 points scored. That’s 3.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Titans are scoring at a rate equal to their season-long scoring average.
- Green Bay is 2-8 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Green Bay and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Phoenix games averaged 130.2 total points, 6.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Phoenix are scoring 62.7 points per game compared to their 61.9 season average.
Detroit Mercy vs. Green Bay Betting Trends
- Detroit Mercy has registered a 14-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans have an ATS record of 4-0 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Detroit Mercy’s games have gone over the total six times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Titans record only 0.2 more points per game (68.8) than the Phoenix allow (68.6).
- When Detroit Mercy scores more than 68.6 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- Green Bay has covered the spread 14 times in 15 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Phoenix are 9-0 against the spread.
- Green Bay’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Phoenix score an average of 61.9 points per game, 8.3 fewer points than the 70.2 the Titans give up.
- Green Bay has put together a 1-1 ATS record and a 1-2 overall record in games it scores more than 70.2 points.
Detroit Mercy vs. Green Bay Over/Under Trends
- Detroit Mercy and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Thursday’s total of 137 points eight times this season.
- In Green Bay’s 15 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 137.
- Together, the two teams combine for 130.7 points per game, 6.3 points fewer than the over/under of 137 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 138.8 points per game, 1.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Titans have seen a 142.2 average over/under in their games this season, 5.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.7 points separates this game’s over/under (137 points) and the average total points bet in Phoenix’s games (131.3 points) this season.
Detroit Mercy Team Leaders
- Antoine Davis: 23.9 PTS, 5 AST, 1.1 STL, 41.2 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (63-for-155)
- Madut Akec: 15 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.8 STL, 49.4 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Matt Johnson: 6.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (15-for-38)
- Willy Isiani: 4.9 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (14-for-35)
- Kevin McAdoo: 6.1 PTS, 36 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
Green Bay Team Leaders
- Emmanuel Ansong: 12.4 PTS, 53.9 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Donovan Ivory: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 37.8 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Kamari McGee: 11.1 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 24 3PT% (12-for-50)
- Japannah Kellogg: 7.1 PTS, 44.2 FG%
- Lucas Stieber: 6.1 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.