The William & Mary Tribe (3-14, 2-2 CAA) visit the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (12-6, 3-2 CAA) after losing six straight road games. The Fightin’ Blue Hens are double-digit favorites by 17 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 20, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 144.5 points.
Delaware vs. William & Mary Predictions
Delaware vs. William & Mary Betting Odds
Delaware vs. William & Mary Last 10 Games
- Delaware is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Delaware’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Fightin’ Blue Hens games averaged 145 total points, 0.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Fightin’ Blue Hens have a points-per-game average 3.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- William & Mary is 2-8 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- William & Mary’s last 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Tribe games averaged 134 total points, 10.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Tribe are scoring 62.1 points per game compared to their 64.2 season average.
Delaware vs. William & Mary Betting Trends
- Delaware is 11-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens are winless against the spread when they have played as 17-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Delaware’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens score 75.3 points per game, only 0.8 more points than the 74.5 the Tribe allow.
- Delaware is 5-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall when scoring more than 74.5 points.
- William & Mary is 14-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Tribe have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 17-point underdogs.
- Games involving William & Mary have hit the over eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Tribe put up 6.6 fewer points per game (64.2) than the Fightin’ Blue Hens give up (70.8).
- William & Mary has put together a 2-2 ATS record and a 2-3 overall record in games it scores more than 70.8 points.
Delaware vs. William & Mary Over/Under Trends
- This season, Delaware and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 144.5 points 10 times.
- In William & Mary’s 16 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 144.5.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens average 75.3 points per game against the Tribe’s 64.2, amounting to five points under the matchup’s total of 144.5.
- This game’s total is 0.8 fewer points than the 145.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Fightin’ Blue Hens games is 141.9 points, 2.6 fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 8.1 points more than the average over/under in Tribe’s games this season (136.4 points).
Delaware Team Leaders
- Dylan Painter: 14.4 PTS, 7.8 REB, 56 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
- Jameer Nelson Jr.: 13.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.8 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (28-for-81)
- Kevin Anderson: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (23-for-78)
- Andrew Carr: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.3 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (10-for-23)
- Ryan Allen: 13.7 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (41-for-101)
William & Mary Team Leaders
- Connor Kochera: 11.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (26-for-75)
- Ben Wight: 10.6 PTS, 61.1 FG%
- Julian Lewis: 6.2 PTS, 30.9 FG%, 25 3PT% (15-for-60)
- Tyler Rice: 6.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 32.5 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (18-for-69)
- Yuri Covington: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.7 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (17-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.