The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (6-9, 0-4 AAC) will attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Cincinnati Bearcats (13-5, 3-2 AAC) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at Fifth Third Arena as 8-point underdogs. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 133.5 points.
Cincinnati vs. Tulsa Predictions
Cincinnati vs. Tulsa Betting Odds
Cincinnati vs. Tulsa Last 10 Games
- Cincinnati covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Bearcats’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 138.0 points scored. That’s 4.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bearcats have scored 3.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Tulsa covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Tulsa and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Golden Hurricane games averaged 0.9 more points (134.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Golden Hurricane are scoring 68.3 points per game compared to their 68.1 season average.
Cincinnati vs. Tulsa Betting Trends
- Cincinnati has compiled an 8-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bearcats are 4-5 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- This season, six of Cincinnati’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Bearcats score 67.2 points per game, only 0.2 fewer points than the 67.4 the Golden Hurricane allow.
- Cincinnati is 5-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall when scoring more than 67.4 points.
- Tulsa has covered the spread nine times over 15 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 8 points or more, the Golden Hurricane are 3-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Tulsa have hit the over eight times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Golden Hurricane put up an average of 68.1 points per game, 8.9 more points than the 59.2 the Bearcats allow to opponents.
- Tulsa is 7-4 against the spread and 6-5 overall when it scores more than 59.2 points.
Cincinnati vs. Tulsa Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of Cincinnati’s 16 games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- There have been eight Tulsa games that have finished with a combined score over 133.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135.3 points per game, 1.8 points more than the point total of 133.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 126.6 points per game, 6.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bearcats games is 136.9 points, 3.4 more than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- Golden Hurricane’s games have a total points bet of 133.6 points this season, 0.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Cincinnati Team Leaders
- David Dejulius: 12.2 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (21-for-74)
- Jeremiah Davenport: 11.6 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (36-for-110)
- Mika Adams-Woods: 8.6 PTS, 37.0 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (22-for-67)
- John Newman III: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.3 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Mike Saunders Jr.: 7.6 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
Tulsa Team Leaders
- Jeriah Horne: 17.2 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.4 STL, 45.0 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (34-for-85)
- Sam Griffin: 15.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.3 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (34-for-92)
- Darien Jackson: 7.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 57.8 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Rey Idowu: 7.6 PTS, 50.0 FG%
- Anthony Pritchard: 4.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.2 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.