The Chattanooga Mocs (14-4, 4-1 SoCon) visit the UNC Greensboro Spartans (10-7, 2-3 SoCon) in a matchup of SoCon teams at Greensboro Coliseum, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 20, 2022. The Mocs are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under is 124 for the matchup.
Chattanooga vs. UNC Greensboro Predictions
Chattanooga vs. UNC Greensboro Betting Odds
Chattanooga vs. UNC Greensboro Last 10 Games
- Chattanooga covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Chattanooga and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Mocs games averaged 15.6 more points (139.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Mocs are scoring 1.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- UNC Greensboro covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- UNC Greensboro and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Spartans’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 129.4 points scored. That’s 5.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Spartans are scoring 59.2 points per game compared to their 63.2 season average.
Chattanooga vs. UNC Greensboro Betting Trends
- Chattanooga has covered the spread 10 times in 17 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Mocs went 7-5 against the spread.
- Chattanooga games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Mocs average 14.5 more points per game (77.4) than the Spartans allow (62.9).
- Chattanooga has a 9-6 record against the spread and a 13-3 record overall when putting up more than 62.9 points.
- UNC Greensboro has covered the spread eight times this season (8-8-0).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Spartans have an ATS record of 7-1.
- This year, UNC Greensboro’s games have hit the over six times out of 16 chances.
- The Spartans put up an average of 63.2 points per game, just 0.2 fewer points than the 63.4 the Mocs give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 63.4 points, UNC Greensboro is 4-3 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
Chattanooga vs. UNC Greensboro Over/Under Trends
- Chattanooga and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Thursday’s total of 124 points 15 times this season.
- This season, seven of UNC Greensboro’s games have ended with a score higher than 124 points.
- The Mocs average 77.4 points per game against the Spartans’ 63.2, amounting to 16.6 points over the contest’s total of 124.
- The 126.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.3 more than the 124 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Mocs games is 138.3 points, 14.3 more than the over/under of 124 points for this contest.
- Spartans’ games have a total points bet of 130.6 points this season, 6.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Chattanooga Team Leaders
- Malachi Smith: 21.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 52.6 FG%, 44.0 3PT% (37-for-84)
- Silvio De Sousa: 12.2 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.5 BLK, 57.1 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- David Jean-Baptiste: 13.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.3 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (51-for-121)
- Darius Banks: 7.0 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.8 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- A.J. Caldwell: 4.9 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (20-for-61)
UNC Greensboro Team Leaders
- De’Monte Buckingham: 13.4 PTS, 7.5 REB, 46.4 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (35-for-80)
- Bas Leyte: 9.1 PTS, 53.4 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- Kobe Langley: 7.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.7 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (20-for-58)
- Kaleb Hunter: 8.3 PTS, 32.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (21-for-71)
- Dante Treacy: 5.6 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (9-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.