The No. 3 Arizona Wildcats (14-1, 4-0 Pac-12) are 9-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Stanford Cardinal (10-5, 3-2 Pac-12) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at Maples Pavilion. The matchup airs at 11:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 151 points.
Arizona vs. Stanford Predictions
Arizona vs. Stanford Betting Odds
Arizona vs. Stanford Last 10 Games
- Arizona covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 152.4 total points, 1.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 0.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Stanford has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Stanford’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The Cardinal’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 134.5 points scored. That’s 16.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cardinal have a 71.5 points-per-game average, 1.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
Arizona vs. Stanford Betting Trends
- Arizona is 9-5-1 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 7-4-1 when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- This season, nine of Arizona’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 88.5 points per game the Wildcats put up are 19.8 more points than the Cardinal give up (68.7).
- Arizona has a 9-5-1 record against the spread and a 14-1 record overall when putting up more than 68.7 points.
- Stanford has covered the spread nine times over 15 games with a set spread.
- The Cardinal are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Games involving Stanford have hit the over eight times this year.
- The Cardinal score 5.4 more points per game (69.8) than the Wildcats allow (64.4).
- When it scores more than 64.4 points, Stanford is 5-4-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
Arizona vs. Stanford Over/Under Trends
- Arizona and its opponents have combined to exceed Thursday’s total of 151 points eight times this season.
- There have been four Stanford games that have ended with a combined score over 151 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 158.3 points per game, 7.3 points more than the over/under of 151 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 17.9 fewer points than the 133.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Wildcats games is 149.1 points, 1.9 fewer than the over/under of 151 points for this contest.
- A difference of 16 points separates this contest’s over/under (151 points) and the average total points bet in Cardinal’s games (135 points) this season.
Arizona Team Leaders
- Christian Koloko: 13.3 PTS, 7.1 REB, 3.3 BLK, 63.9 FG%
- Azuolas Tubelis: 15.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 57.4 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Bennedict Mathurin: 18 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (33-for-89)
- Kerr Kriisa: 10.9 PTS, 5 AST, 40.3 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (38-for-105)
- Dalen Terry: 6.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.7 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
Stanford Team Leaders
- Ingram Harrison: 11.9 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
- Jaiden Delaire: 11.5 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 32 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Spencer Jones: 9.5 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (20-for-63)
- Michael O’Connell: 6.4 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (7-for-33)
- Brandon Angel: 8.3 PTS, 54.3 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (16-for-36)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.