The Seattle U Redhawks (13-4, 4-0 WAC) will try to build on a five-game winning streak when they hit the road to take on the Abilene Christian Wildcats (10-6, 2-4 WAC) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at Moody Coliseum (Abilene) as 4.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 141.5 points.
Abilene Christian vs. Seattle U Predictions
Abilene Christian vs. Seattle U Betting Odds
|Abilene Christian||-4.5||141.5 points|
Abilene Christian vs. Seattle U Last 10 Games
- Abilene Christian is 5-5 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Abilene Christian’s last 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged four fewer points (137.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 4.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- Seattle U covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Seattle U’s past 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The Redhawks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 144.6 points scored. That’s 3.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Redhawks have a 76.1 points-per-game average, 2.0 points below their season-long scoring average.
Abilene Christian vs. Seattle U Betting Trends
- Abilene Christian has put together a record of 11-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Wildcats went 5-2 against the spread.
- This season, five of Abilene Christian’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Wildcats score 8.8 more points per game (75.9) than the Redhawks give up (67.1).
- When Abilene Christian puts up more than 67.1 points, it is 7-1 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- Seattle U is 12-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Redhawks have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- This season, four of Seattle U’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Redhawks score 13.8 more points per game (78.1) than the Wildcats allow (64.3).
- Seattle U has put together a 9-3 ATS record and a 13-1 overall record in games it scores more than 64.3 points.
Abilene Christian vs. Seattle U Over/Under Trends
- This season, Abilene Christian games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 141.5-point over/under five times.
- There have been six Seattle U games that have ended with a combined score over 141.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 154 points per game, 12.5 points more than the point total of 141.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 131.4 points per game, 10.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats have seen a 136.2 average over/under in their games this season, 5.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Redhawks’ games this season (144.2 points).
Abilene Christian Team Leaders
- Airion Simmons: 9.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.3 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Cameron Steele: 8.6 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
- Reggie Miller: 6.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 39.3 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
- Makhi Morris: 10.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.5 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Coryon Mason: 11.7 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
Seattle U Team Leaders
- Darrion Trammell: 16.5 PTS, 5.9 AST, 2.9 STL, 41.2 FG%, 36 3PT% (27-for-75)
- Cameron Tyson: 16 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (64-for-148)
- Riley Grigsby: 14 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (22-for-81)
- Emeka Udenyi: 7.4 PTS, 58.2 FG%
- Viktor Rajkovic: 4.5 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.