The No. 20 Xavier Musketeers (13-3, 3-2 Big East) hit the road in Big East action against the DePaul Blue Demons (10-8, 1-5 Big East) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Musketeers are favored by 7 points in the game. The matchup has a point total of 150.5.
Xavier vs. DePaul Predictions
Xavier vs. DePaul Betting Odds
Xavier vs. DePaul Last 10 Games
- Xavier is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Xavier’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Musketeers games averaged 11.7 fewer points (138.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Musketeers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 2.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- DePaul covered the spread eight times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- DePaul’s past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The Blue Demons’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 143.6 points scored. That’s 6.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Blue Demons are scoring 71.7 points per game compared to their 69.3 season average.
Xavier vs. DePaul Betting Trends
- Xavier has put together a 9-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7-point favorites or more, the Musketeers have an ATS record of 5-3.
- Xavier’s games have gone over the total six times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Musketeers put up 11.2 more points per game (75.6) than the Blue Demons give up (64.4).
- Xavier has a 9-2 record against the spread and an 11-1 record overall when putting up more than 64.4 points.
- DePaul has gone 12-3-1 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Demons are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- This season, DePaul’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 16 chances.
- The Blue Demons average 5.9 more points per game (69.3) than the Musketeers allow their opponents to score (63.4).
- DePaul has put together a 9-4 ATS record and a 9-4 overall record in games it scores more than 63.4 points.
Xavier vs. DePaul Over/Under Trends
- Three Xavier games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- This season, eight games DePaul played finished with a combined score higher than 150.5 points.
- The Musketeers average 75.6 points per game against the Blue Demons’ 69.3, amounting to 5.6 points under the game’s point total of 150.5.
- This game’s point total is 22.7 fewer points than the 127.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Musketeers games is 11.6 points fewer than the over/under of 150.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 6.8 points separates this matchup’s over/under (150.5 points) and the average total points bet in Blue Demons’ games (143.7 points) this season.
Xavier Team Leaders
- Colby Jones: 11.2 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.3 STL, 48.3 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Paul Scruggs: 11.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.9 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (17-for-55)
- Jack Nunge: 11.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.6 BLK, 51.2 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (8-for-35)
- Nate Johnson: 12.3 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (42-for-92)
- Adam Kunkel: 9.3 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (28-for-74)
DePaul Team Leaders
- Javon Freeman-Liberty: 21.1 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.6 STL, 44.3 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (34-for-88)
- David Jones: 15.5 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.8 STL, 47.3 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Brandon Johnson: 10.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 43.3 FG%, 25 3PT% (11-for-44)
- Nick Ongenda: 9.2 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 52.8 FG%
- Philmon Gebrewhit: 7.2 PTS, 39 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (19-for-65)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.