The San Jose State Spartans (7-8, 0-3 MWC) are big, 18-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Wyoming Cowboys (13-2, 2-0 MWC) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at Arena-Auditorium. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 140.5.
Wyoming vs. San Jose State Predictions
Wyoming vs. San Jose State Betting Odds
Wyoming vs. San Jose State Last 10 Games
- Wyoming covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Wyoming and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Cowboys games averaged 0.4 fewer points (140.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Cowboys have a points-per-game average 3.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- San Jose State is 5-5 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- San Jose State’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Spartans games averaged 2.0 fewer points (138.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Spartans’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 66.3, 2.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Wyoming vs. San Jose State Betting Trends
- Wyoming has covered the spread in a game eight times this season (8-5-1).
- The Cowboys have an ATS record of 1-1-1 when playing as at least 18-point favorites.
- Games involving Wyoming have hit the over seven times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Cowboys average 6.4 more points per game (77.1) than the Spartans give up (70.7).
- When Wyoming scores more than 70.7 points, it is 8-2-1 against the spread and 12-0 overall.
- San Jose State has covered the spread 13 times in 14 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 18-point underdogs or more, the Spartans have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- San Jose State’s games have gone over the total six times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Spartans put up 5.1 more points per game (68.8) than the Cowboys give up (63.7).
- San Jose State has put together a 6-1 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games it scores more than 63.7 points.
Wyoming vs. San Jose State Over/Under Trends
- Wyoming and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (140.5 points) five times this season.
- There have been five San Jose State games that have finished with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- The Cowboys average 77.1 points per game against the Spartans’ 68.8, amounting to 5.4 points over the contest’s over/under of 140.5.
- The 134.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.1 fewer than the 140.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Cowboys have seen a 140.6 average over/under in their games this season, 0.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.3 points more than the average over/under in Spartans’ games this season (139.2 points).
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Hunter Maldonado: 16 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.3 STL, 51.2 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Graham Ike: 20 PTS, 8.5 REB, 55 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Drake Jeffries: 10.9 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 49.5 3PT% (49-for-99)
- Jeremiah Oden: 8.5 PTS, 54.3 FG%, 29 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Xavier Dusell: 10.8 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (36-for-93)
San Jose State Team Leaders
- Omari Moore: 13.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 49.3 FG%, 50 3PT% (15-for-30)
- Trey Anderson: 9.7 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (24-for-51)
- Shon Robinson: 7.9 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Trey Smith: 9.9 PTS, 32.2 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (32-for-99)
- Tibet Gorener: 7.9 PTS, 42 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (28-for-68)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.