The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (14-4, 4-3 ACC) visit the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (7-9, 1-5 ACC) in a matchup of ACC teams at Hank McCamish Pavilion, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 19, 2022. The Demon Deacons are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The point total is 140.5 in the matchup.
Wake Forest vs. Georgia Tech Predictions
Wake Forest vs. Georgia Tech Betting Odds
|Wake Forest||-2.5||140.5 points|
Wake Forest vs. Georgia Tech Last 10 Games
- Wake Forest is 7-3 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Wake Forest’s past 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Demon Deacons games averaged 3.9 more points (144.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Demon Deacons have scored 3.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Georgia Tech is 3-7 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Georgia Tech and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Yellow Jackets games averaged 1.1 fewer points (139.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Yellow Jackets have scored 4.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Wake Forest vs. Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Wake Forest has registered a 10-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Demon Deacons have gone 5-5 against the spread.
- Wake Forest games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times this season.
- The Demon Deacons put up 78.2 points per game, 8.4 more points than the 69.8 the Yellow Jackets give up.
- When Wake Forest totals more than 69.8 points, it is 8-6 against the spread and 13-1 overall.
- Georgia Tech has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-5-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this year, the Yellow Jackets went 7-0 against the spread.
- Georgia Tech games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The Yellow Jackets average only 0.2 more points per game (68.5) than the Demon Deacons allow their opponents to score (68.3).
- Georgia Tech has put together a 4-3 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record in games it scores more than 68.3 points.
Wake Forest vs. Georgia Tech Over/Under Trends
- A total of 12 Wake Forest games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- Seven of Georgia Tech’s games ended with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- The Demon Deacons average 78.2 points per game against the Yellow Jackets’ 68.5, totaling 6.2 points over the matchup’s point total of 140.5.
- The 138.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.4 fewer than the 140.5 total in this contest.
- The Demon Deacons have seen a 144 average over/under in their games this season, 3.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.5 points more than the average over/under in Yellow Jackets’ games this season (139 points).
Wake Forest Team Leaders
- Alondes Williams: 20.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 54.2 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (22-for-69)
- Jake Laravia: 13.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 59.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Dallas Walton: 7.9 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 47.8 FG%, 20.7 3PT% (6-for-29)
- Isaiah Mucius: 10.1 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (43-for-113)
- Daivien Williamson: 11.1 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (31-for-82)
Georgia Tech Team Leaders
- Michael Devoe: 18.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 48.3 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (36-for-89)
- Jordan Usher: 15.3 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.4 STL, 48.2 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
- Khalid Moore: 5.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.7 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (4-for-17)
- Kyle Sturdivant: 7.5 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
- Deivon Smith: 5.7 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.