The UNC Asheville Bulldogs (10-7, 2-2 Big South) host the North Carolina A&T Aggies (8-10, 3-1 Big South) in a matchup of Big South teams at Kimmel Arena, beginning at 6:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 19, 2022. The Bulldogs are 5.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5 points.
UNC Asheville vs. N.C. A&T Predictions
UNC Asheville vs. N.C. A&T Betting Odds
|UNC Asheville||-5.5||139.5 points|
UNC Asheville vs. N.C. A&T Last 10 Games
- UNC Asheville is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- UNC Asheville’s last 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 2.5 more points (142) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 2.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- N.C. A&T is 6-4 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- N.C. A&T’s last 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The Aggies’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.9 points scored. That’s 1.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Aggies have scored four more points per contest compared to their 68.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
UNC Asheville vs. N.C. A&T Betting Trends
- UNC Asheville has covered the spread in a matchup 10 times this season (10-4-0).
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 2-1.
- UNC Asheville games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs put up 6.6 more points per game (76) than the Aggies allow (69.4).
- UNC Asheville has a 5-3 record against the spread and a 7-4 record overall when putting up more than 69.4 points.
- N.C. A&T is 12-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies are 7-0 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This season, N.C. A&T’s games have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances.
- The Aggies’ 68.9 points per game are just 2.4 more points than the 66.5 the Bulldogs allow.
- N.C. A&T has put together a 5-4 ATS record and a 7-4 overall record in games it scores more than 66.5 points.
UNC Asheville vs. N.C. A&T Over/Under Trends
- Nine UNC Asheville games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 139.5 points.
- There have been nine N.C. A&T games that have ended with a combined score higher than 139.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.9 points per game, 5.4 points more than the total of 139.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 3.6 fewer points than the 135.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Bulldogs have seen a 143.7 over/under in their games this season, 4.2 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.9 points more than the average over/under in Aggies’ games this season (137.6 points).
UNC Asheville Team Leaders
- Drew Pember: 13.2 PTS, 3.5 BLK, 48.4 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (16-for-55)
- Tajion Jones: 12.8 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 39 3PT% (41-for-105)
- LJ Thorpe: 11.6 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Trent Stephney: 7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 35.4 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
- Jamon Battle: 8.6 PTS, 55 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
N.C. A&T Team Leaders
- Demetric Horton: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.9 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (37-for-96)
- Marcus Watson: 12.7 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (22-for-80)
- Kameron Langley: 5.2 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.6 STL, 37.1 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
- Tyler Maye: 8.5 PTS, 48.3 FG%
- David Beatty: 9.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.4 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (23-for-71)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.