The UMBC Retrievers (6-9, 1-3 America East) host the Albany (NY) Great Danes (6-10, 2-2 America East) after losing three home games in a row. The Retrievers are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 19, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 133.5 points.
UMBC vs. Albany (NY) Predictions
UMBC vs. Albany (NY) Betting Odds
UMBC vs. Albany (NY) Last 10 Games
- UMBC has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- UMBC and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Retrievers games averaged 143.1 total points, 9.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Retrievers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 2.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Albany (NY) has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- In two of those 10 games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The last 10 Great Danes games averaged 129.4 total points, 4.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Great Danes have a 60.4 points-per-game average, 0.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
UMBC vs. Albany (NY) Betting Trends
- UMBC has registered a 9-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Retrievers have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Games involving UMBC have hit the over seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Retrievers record 72.9 points per game, 6.6 more points than the 66.3 the Great Danes allow.
- UMBC has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall when scoring more than 66.3 points.
- Albany (NY) is 10-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Great Danes are a perfect 9-0 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Albany (NY) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Great Danes put up an average of 60.8 points per game, 11.1 fewer points than the 71.9 the Retrievers allow.
UMBC vs. Albany (NY) Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of UMBC’s 13 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 133.5 points.
- This season, three games Albany (NY) played finished with a combined score over 133.5 points.
- The Retrievers average 72.9 points per game against the Great Danes’ 60.8, totaling 0.2 points over the matchup’s over/under of 133.5.
- This game’s point total is 4.7 fewer points than the 138.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Retrievers have seen a 143.7 average over/under in their games this season, 10.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.3 points separates this game’s over/under (133.5 points) and the average total points bet in Great Danes’ games (133.2 points) this season.
UMBC Team Leaders
- Keondre Kennedy: 13.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- L.J. Owens: 10 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (32-for-68)
- Darnell Rogers: 10.9 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 32 3PT% (24-for-75)
- Yaw Obeng-Mensah: 7.7 PTS, 53.6 FG%
- Jacob Boonyasith: 5.9 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (21-for-66)
Albany (NY) Team Leaders
- De’Vondre Perry: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Jamel Horton: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.5 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Matt Cerruti: 10.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.4 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (25-for-55)
- Justin Neely: 6.5 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Trey Hutcheson: 6 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (14-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.