The Maine Black Bears (3-11, 0-3 America East) are heavy underdogs (by 12.5 points) to break an eight-game road losing streak when they visit the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (8-7, 1-3 America East) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 129.5.
UMass-Lowell vs. Maine Predictions
UMass-Lowell vs. Maine Betting Odds
UMass-Lowell vs. Maine Last 10 Games
- UMass-Lowell covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 River Hawks games has exceeded the set total twice.
- The River Hawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.1 points scored. That’s 7.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the River Hawks have scored 3.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Maine covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 0-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Maine’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The Black Bears’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 127.9 points scored. That’s 1.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Black Bears have a 53.9 points-per-game average, 6.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
UMass-Lowell vs. Maine Betting Trends
- UMass-Lowell has covered the spread eight times over 12 games with a set spread.
- This season, three of UMass-Lowell’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The River Hawks put up 69.2 points per game, only 1.1 more points than the 68.1 the Black Bears allow.
- When UMass-Lowell totals more than 68.1 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Maine has put together an 8-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 12.5 points or more so far this season, the Black Bears went 5-0 against the spread.
- Maine games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of nine chances this season.
- The Black Bears put up an average of 60.5 points per game, just 3.6 fewer points than the 64.1 the River Hawks allow.
- Maine is 1-2 against the spread and 3-4 overall when it scores more than 64.1 points.
UMass-Lowell vs. Maine Over/Under Trends
- This season, UMass-Lowell games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 129.5-point over/under eight times.
- This season, four games Maine played finished with a combined score over 129.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 129.5 is 0.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the River Hawks (69.2 points per game) and the Black Bears (60.5 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 132.2 points per game, 2.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for River Hawks games is 136.7 points, 7.2 more than the over/under of 129.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates this game’s over/under (129.5 points) and the average total points bet in Black Bears’ games (127.9 points) this season.
UMass-Lowell Team Leaders
- Max Brooks: 10.1 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 62.6 FG%
- Everette Hammond: 10.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 37.1 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (16-for-50)
- Kalil Thomas: 10.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (23-for-66)
- Justin Faison: 8.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.5 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (22-for-72)
- Allin Blunt: 9.5 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (10-for-44)
Maine Team Leaders
- Vukasin Masic: 8.2 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
- Sam Ihekwoaba: 6.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 54.7 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
- LeChaun DuHart: 8.8 PTS, 29.7 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (22-for-79)
- Adefolarin Adetogun: 4.2 PTS, 28.1 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
- Ja’Shonte Wright-McLeish: 5.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.1 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.