The Stony Brook Seawolves (10-6, 2-1 America East) visit the Binghamton Bearcats (6-7, 3-1 America East) in a matchup of America East teams at Binghamton University Events Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 19, 2022. The Seawolves are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 142.5.
Stony Brook vs. Binghamton Predictions
Stony Brook vs. Binghamton Betting Odds
|Stony Brook||-3.5||142.5 points|
Stony Brook vs. Binghamton Last 10 Games
- Stony Brook covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Stony Brook and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Seawolves’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 140 points scored. That’s 2.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Seawolves’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Binghamton has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Binghamton games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Bearcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 136.1 points scored. That’s 6.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bearcats are scoring 68.1 points per game compared to their 71.2 season average.
Stony Brook vs. Binghamton Betting Trends
- Stony Brook is 10-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Seawolves have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Stony Brook have hit the over nine times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Seawolves put up just 3.7 more points per game (72.1) than the Bearcats give up (68.4).
- Stony Brook has a 5-3 record against the spread and an 8-1 record overall when putting up more than 68.4 points.
- Binghamton has put together a record of 5-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bearcats are 4-3 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Binghamton games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Bearcats put up an average of 71.2 points per game, just 1.8 fewer points than the 73.0 the Seawolves allow.
- Binghamton has put together a 1-1 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record in games it scores more than 73.0 points.
Stony Brook vs. Binghamton Over/Under Trends
- This season, Stony Brook games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 142.5-point over/under nine times.
- This season, four games Binghamton played finished with a combined score over 142.5 points.
- The Seawolves average 72.1 points per game against the Bearcats’ 71.2, amounting to 0.8 points over the matchup’s over/under of 142.5.
- The 141.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.1 fewer than the 142.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Seawolves games is 140.1 points, 2.4 fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- Bearcats games have an over/under of 136.1 points this season, 6.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Stony Brook Team Leaders
- Tykei Greene: 11.4 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.4 STL, 51.1 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
- Jahlil Jenkins: 13.8 PTS, 2 STL, 41.3 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (28-for-79)
- Anthony Roberts: 14.1 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (20-for-67)
- Frankie Policelli: 7.8 PTS, 40 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (29-for-70)
- Omar Habwe: 5.2 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
Binghamton Team Leaders
- Jacob Falko: 11.5 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
- Christian Hinckson: 5.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 41.8 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (12-for-27)
- Tyler Bertram: 10.6 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (29-for-71)
- Kellen Amos: 9.3 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
- John McGriff: 10.5 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.