The Hampton Pirates (4-9, 0-2 Big South) will try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Radford Highlanders (5-11, 1-3 Big South) at 6:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 as 7.5-point underdogs. The Highlanders have also lost three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 129.5 points.
Radford vs. Hampton Predictions
Radford vs. Hampton Betting Odds
Radford vs. Hampton Last 10 Games
- Radford is 2-8 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Radford’s past 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Highlanders games averaged 132.9 total points, 3.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Highlanders have a points-per-game average 3.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Hampton covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Pirates games has exceeded the set total two times.
- The past 10 Pirates games averaged 7.4 more points (136.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Pirates are scoring 58.1 points per game compared to their 61.9 season average.
Radford vs. Hampton Betting Trends
- Radford is 13-2-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, eight of Radford’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The 64.1 points per game the Highlanders score are the same as the Pirates give up.
- When Radford scores more than 66 points, it is 3-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- Hampton has covered in each of the 12 opportunities it has had with a set spread this year (12-0-0).
- The Pirates are a perfect 8-0 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, three of Hampton’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Pirates’ 61.9 points per game are 8.5 fewer points than the 70.4 the Highlanders allow to opponents.
Radford vs. Hampton Over/Under Trends
- Six Radford games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 129.5 points.
- There have been seven Hampton games that have finished with a combined score higher than 129.5 points this season.
- The Highlanders average 64.1 points per game against the Pirates’ 61.9, totaling 3.5 points under the game’s point total of 129.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 136.4 points per game, 6.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Highlanders have seen a 132.7 over/under in their games this season, 3.2 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Pirates’ games this season (138 points).
Radford Team Leaders
- Rashun Williams: 9.2 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (28-for-79)
- Josiah Jeffers: 8.3 PTS, 2.2 STL, 39.1 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Bryan Hart: 9.5 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (23-for-69)
- Dravon Mangum: 6.6 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (23-for-62)
- Shaquan Jules: 6.5 PTS, 63.9 FG%
Hampton Team Leaders
- Najee Garvin: 15.8 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (7-for-33)
- Russell Dean: 12.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 34.1 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Deangelo Epps: 5.9 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Dajour Dickens: 3.6 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 50 FG%
- Raymond Bethea Jr.: 6 PTS, 41 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (2-for-15)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.