The Quinnipiac Bobcats (9-6, 4-3 MAAC) host the Rider Broncs (5-10, 1-4 MAAC) after winning three home games in a row. The Bobcats are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 19, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 142.5.
Quinnipiac vs. Rider Predictions
Quinnipiac vs. Rider Betting Odds
Quinnipiac vs. Rider Last 10 Games
- Quinnipiac has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Quinnipiac and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Bobcats’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.3 points scored. That’s 5.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bobcats have a points-per-game average 3.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Rider has a 3-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Rider’s last 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The Broncs’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 143.2 points scored. That’s 0.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Broncs have scored 0.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 66.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Quinnipiac vs. Rider Betting Trends
- Quinnipiac has compiled a 7-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Bobcats have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Quinnipiac games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Bobcats record just 2.6 more points per game (73.8) than the Broncs allow (71.2).
- Quinnipiac is 5-2 against the spread and 9-0 overall when scoring more than 71.2 points.
- Rider has covered the spread five times over nine games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Broncs are 4-0 against the spread.
- Rider games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of nine chances this season.
- The Broncs average only 3.1 fewer points per game (66.3) than the Bobcats allow their opponents to score (69.4).
- Rider is 1-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it scores more than 69.4 points.
Quinnipiac vs. Rider Over/Under Trends
- Quinnipiac and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Wednesday’s over/under of 142.5 points six times this season.
- There have been five Rider games that have ended with a combined score higher than 142.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 142.5 is 2.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bobcats (73.8 points per game) and the Broncs (66.3 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.6 points per game, 1.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Bobcats games is 138.8 points, 3.7 fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- Broncs’ games have a total points bet of 143.2 points this season, 0.7 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Quinnipiac Team Leaders
- Kevin Marfo: 9.5 PTS, 10.2 REB, 48.5 FG%
- Matt Balanc: 15.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.5 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (27-for-67)
- Dezi Jones: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.6 FG%, 27.4 3PT% (17-for-62)
- Tymu Chenery: 8.3 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 30 3PT% (15-for-50)
- Jacob Rigoni: 9.4 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (30-for-90)
Rider Team Leaders
- Dimencio Vaughn: 13.3 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.6 STL, 44.7 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (18-for-47)
- Dwight Murray Jr.: 11.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.9 FG%, 30 3PT% (18-for-60)
- Mervin James: 9.2 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 25 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Ajiri Ogemuno-Johnson: 7.2 PTS, 54.8 FG%
- Allen Powell: 9.3 PTS, 32.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (27-for-81)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.