The TCU Horned Frogs (12-2, 2-1 Big 12) are underdogs (by 5 points) to extend a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Oklahoma State Cowboys (9-7, 2-3 Big 12) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is 130.5 for the matchup.
Oklahoma State vs. TCU Predictions
Oklahoma State vs. TCU Betting Odds
|Oklahoma State||-5||130.5 points|
Oklahoma State vs. TCU Last 10 Games
- Oklahoma State is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Oklahoma State games has gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Cowboys games averaged 136.0 total points, 5.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Cowboys have scored 4.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- TCU covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 TCU games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The Horned Frogs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.9 points scored. That’s 6.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Horned Frogs have a 70.4 points-per-game average, 0.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Oklahoma State vs. TCU Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State is 9-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys are 3-5 ATS when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- This season, Oklahoma State’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Cowboys score 70.6 points per game, 8.5 more points than the 62.1 the Horned Frogs give up.
- Oklahoma State is 5-5 against the spread and 8-2 overall when scoring more than 62.1 points.
- TCU has covered the spread seven times this year (7-4-2).
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Horned Frogs have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- TCU’s games have gone over the total six times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Horned Frogs score an average of 71.3 points per game, 5.2 more points than the 66.1 the Cowboys allow.
- When it scores more than 66.1 points, TCU is 5-2-1 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
Oklahoma State vs. TCU Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 Oklahoma State games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 130.5 points.
- Nine of TCU’s games ended with a combined score over 130.5 points this season.
- The Cowboys average 70.6 points per game against the Horned Frogs’ 71.3, amounting to 11.4 points over the matchup’s point total of 130.5.
- This game’s over/under is 2.3 fewer points than the 128.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Cowboys have seen a 138.6 over/under in their games this season, 8.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.0 points fewer than the average over/under in Horned Frogs’ games this season (137.5 points).
Oklahoma State Team Leaders
- Isaac Likekele: 7.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.0 FG%
- Avery Anderson III: 10.3 PTS, 2.0 STL, 38.9 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
- Bryce Williams: 9.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 37.1 FG%, 27.4 3PT% (17-for-62)
- Moussa Cisse: 6.3 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 50.7 FG%
- Keylan Boone: 6.7 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (23-for-61)
TCU Team Leaders
- Mike Miles: 15.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.0 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (21-for-68)
- Emanuel Miller: 10.3 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.1 STL, 47.9 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Charles O’Bannon Jr.: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.4 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (20-for-54)
- Micah Peavy: 6.6 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (3-for-15)
- Damion Baugh: 6.8 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (9-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.