The New Hampshire Wildcats (6-5, 1-1 America East) visit the Hartford Hawks (2-10, 0-0 America East) after losing three road games in a row. The Wildcats are favored by only 2.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 19, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 139.5.
New Hampshire vs. Hartford Predictions
New Hampshire vs. Hartford Betting Odds
|New Hampshire||-2.5||139.5 points|
New Hampshire vs. Hartford Betting Trends
- New Hampshire is 8-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, three of New Hampshire’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The 72.0 points per game the Wildcats put up are the same as the Hawks give up.
- Hartford has covered the spread nine times in 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Hawks have an ATS record of 7-1.
- This year, Hartford’s games have hit the over eight times out of 13 chances.
- The Hawks’ 68.7 points per game are only 4.7 more points than the 64.0 the Wildcats give up.
- Hartford is 4-5 against the spread and 2-7 overall when it scores more than 64.0 points.
New Hampshire vs. Hartford Over/Under Trends
- Three New Hampshire games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 139.5 points.
- Eight of Hartford’s games ended with a combined score over 139.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.7 points per game, 1.2 points more than the point total of 139.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 139.8 points per game, 0.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Wildcats games is 6.6 points fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 1.2 points separates this game’s over/under (139.5 points) and the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (138.3 points) this season.
New Hampshire Team Leaders
- Jayden Martinez: 15.3 PTS, 7 REB, 50.4 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (22-for-46)
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo: 10.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.2 FG%, 40 3PT% (14-for-35)
- Nick Guadarrama: 12.9 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 34 3PT% (18-for-53)
- Nick Johnson: 8.4 PTS, 54.4 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (8-for-17)
- Tayler Mattos: 6.3 PTS, 7.9 REB, 48.8 FG%
Hartford Team Leaders
- Moses Flowers: 13.4 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.3 STL, 49.1 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (14-for-44)
- Austin Williams: 15 PTS, 53.3 FG%, 13.6 3PT% (3-for-22)
- Hunter Marks: 13.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 54.9 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
- David Shriver: 9 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (30-for-80)
- DJ Mitchell: 9.3 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.